Kinneas drew cutemons

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Kinneas said:
feel free to use anything from this thread in avatars or signatures on and around the forum. If you use anything off-site, just give me a mention or something, I don't really mind since I only draw these for fun, but it would be nice to know if you do plan on using them anywhere.
From the OP. Therefore yes.

kinneas i love you so much i am coming out of lurking to say this

please draw a happy cubone as he is normally very sad ):

Now that's the most epic Ursaring i've ever seen. I might bookmark this thread to see how it goes...or atleast pay daily visits.

Kinneas

puffoon
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Once again. I have a lot of non cute stuff that I'm going to throw in here. I have some super cute stuff coming up soon, you'll just have to look out for it. Anyway:

Been working on some logo's for Huy and Duy's college.

Also been designing T-shirts with GEC for the upcoming London VGC tournaments. They're quite big so just links.

Gengar :D

Gyarados is a beast

GEC made this for me and it's adorable

I don't know how many people know or care about this. But I have a webcomic that's been going for over a year now. It started off as a crudely drawn joke in an IRC channel, but slowly evolved into a character based "something" that I love to draw. I'll post some example comics here and a link for anyone interested. I know jumpluff and tab read it and both are very cute users so maybe other cute users will enjoy it too ^_^

www.ninedotnine.com

47 - #Balloon

24 - #Lemons

68 - #Sarcasm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)