Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

For the third time, Anyone???
I believe its female.

EDIT: You could make an educated guess by looking at the other gender ratios. 12.5 always means the gender of females (Starter) so that will most likely be male if its female the other percentages will always be female. Same thing goes with the 75% ratio if its male the rest will always be male. :P

Is there a written guide to how to get a flawless shiny egg? My sound isn't working for some reason.
For HGSS, you can try mine. There are links in the guide section of my thread to the forum guides for shiny eggs on DPPt, since this is already adequately covered.

Edit: Thanks, Frozen_Spirit. :-)

Thanks a lot for you both. Wasn't sure if you thread had one or not.

Edit:

Do I follow both guides or what? I notice they are two separate guides.

Um. Alright. That seems kind of confusing.

I notice it said do a calibration. But is it the same like how I RNG the standing Latias, which was my delay would be 3692 and I use the Pikatimer and put in min delay 490 and wanted delay 3692, calibrated seconds as 14 and wanted seconds as 50.

Calibration is not needed if you were successful with the Latias capture using what you entered in for calibrated delay/seconds.

just a couple questions:

1. does it matter if i use either a DSi or a DS Lite when RNG abusing?

2. can someone with experience show me the ropes around RNG abusing? i've read the guides, but they're too advanced for me. i would be ever so grateful.

Alright. So I will just stick with 490 as my calibrated delay and 14 for my calibrated seconds.

Anywho, is the wifi in the trading aspects? I heard the wifi battling was causing people to d/c.

Calibration should be done 10times at the least.

In any case, make sure you know your roamer locations and keep in mind that Elm Call for enigma event might skip the first 2-3frames because of NPC movement.

Shuroken: Wifi trading/battling doesn't have anything to do with RNG.

Sorry. I just felt lazy in going to the simple question forum.

And yeah, the frame advanced by 3 when I did the event. So it put me at 12, instead of 9.

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Ok NPC might be my problem.. I'll do the calibration more just in case. I don't have the computer anymore (I'm posting off my iPod) so I'll try again as soon as possible (which might be till the weekend) and hopefully it will work.

Doing the calibration gives your delay and seconds. NPCs only advance frames, so those two aren't exactly linked. If you have roamers, it'd be easier to do.

On "Time Finder" max out the bottom box. In your min/max delay range, enter in 99. In your min/max seconds enter in 9. You should hit something in that region if you're using pikatimer.

Ok well after 2679 flips it didn't work :/ so Im trying a differant one. so how would I activate the regi while only advancing the frame by two?

here is the frame stuff

PID: 45f537b3 (IMPISH, ability 1) 31/31/29/7/31/15 (Seed: cc01029e Method 1: 9, J (synch): 4, J (no synch): None, K (synch): 4, K (no synch): None) HP DARK 67

freak of nature
i suggest trying to hit higher delays (Which give lower frames) instead of having to do 2769 flips and counting wrong one of them

Wait the delay affects the journal flips? Then if I use a 598 delay how many flips would I do for this?

PID: 45f537b3 (IMPISH, ability 1) 31/31/29/7/31/15 (Seed: cc01029e Method 1: 9, J (synch): 4, J (no synch): None, K (synch): 4, K (no synch): None) HP DARK 67

I think I calibrated my SS well (With a SMW Game Pak in the GBA slot if it matters.) I've come up, after ten tries, 11.4 seconds and 492 delay. Should I round to floor or ceiling?

Seconds: 6 Delay: 491
Seconds: 7 Delay: 499
Seconds: 12 Delay: 485
Seconds: 12 Delay: 493
Seconds: 12 Delay: 487
Seconds: 13 Delay: 491
Seconds: 13 Delay: 499
Seconds: 13 Delay: 495
Seconds: 13 Delay: 491
Seconds: 13 Delay: 485

And after I hit and confirm my target time (With the Elm method), where do I go from there to catch my perfect IV Pokemon? (I will be using Check IV AR code for this.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)