Pokemon Black and White (SPECULATIONS ALLOWED HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No pokemon is this ugly.

Not even Dialga.
So what if it's ugly, You going to march down to Ken Sugimori's office and teach him how to draw cute things?

Here's my opinion in blurbs:

Smugleaf2: a bit similar.

Smugleaf3: Pretty cool.

Wotter2: Bit dark, but otherwise lovable.

Wotter3: Cool. Doesn't resemble Wotter much. but if you look at Feebas and Milotic that's not really an issue.

Piggo2: That's just adorable. You can't hate on that.

Piggo3: Bit too much flame, and looks like Rhyperior and Magmortar put through the dryer, But it's believable.

So what if it's ugly, You going to march down to Ken Sugimori's office and teach him how to draw cute things
Quit overreacting, I don't like them, but that's not why I don't believe them. I have various reasons. But like everyone I'm waiting on hard facts. I'll just keep Pokabu around and get some cooler pokemon if these are the real evolutions so it's not that big of a deal, but I'll be kinda bummed. These would be the first starters I don't actually like. :/

So what if it's ugly, You going to march down to Ken Sugimori's office and teach him how to draw cute things?

Here's my opinion in blurbs:

Wotter3: Cool. Doesn't resemble Wotter much. but if you look at Feebas and Milotic that's not really an issue.

Piggo3: Bit too much flame, and looks like Rhyperior and Magmortar put through the dryer, But it's believable.
Here's my opinion.

Smugleaf2: No.
Smugleaf3: YES.
Wotter2: No.
Wotter3: Perfect mate for dialga (IE No)
Pokabu2: NO.
Pokabu3: GOD HAVE MERCY ON US ALL IT'S MEDUSA

You've misspelt "hideous"

Quit overreacting, I don't like them, but that's not why I don't believe them. I have various reasons. But like everyone I'm waiting on hard facts. I'll just keep Pokabu around and get some cooler pokemon if these are the real evolutions so it's not that big of a deal, but I'll be kinda bummed. These would be the first starters I don't actually like. :/

yeah, I guess.

Still, I'd like to see someone take those crappy photos and do a line over.

Ahahaha.

No, I don't need to laugh at anyone, I just get the satisfaction of knowing I don't have to go through the game with one of those things.

I don't think it'll be a waste of time if we don't see some clarification though, as long as we get some new info.

Ahahaha.

No, I don't need to laugh at anyone, I just get the satisfaction of knowing I don't have to go through the game with one of those things.

I don't think it'll be a waste of time if we don't see some clarification though, as long as we get some new info.

s'alright. It's in humanities nature to hate on other's opinions. Just look at the urban dictionary stuff for smogon.

Looks like we got trolled for a second time. Question is, will everyone believe this anonymous user or will the world go on believing those evos are real?

*snip*

Looks like we got trolled for a second time. Question is, will everyone believe this anonymous user or will the world go on believing those evos are real?
Are you sure that's legit? Like it says on all the sites, pokejungle for example

"Guy confessed again. That is all. I think we were all genuinely unhappy with them though so anyone actually sad? Although I admit Tsutaaja’s fully evolved form *was* kinda kickass.

UPD
: I’m adding a disclaimer to this post that they MAY still be real. The guy who “confessed” really had no proof and Pokexperto apparently has inside knowledge that they are real. I can already sense a huge backlash at my site if they are confirmed as real"

But still, I mean, Serebii's "reliable source" is just Pokexperto. What exactly makes them a reliable source? It's just some spanish pokemon news site. :/

Are you sure that's legit? Like it says on all the sites, pokejungle for example

"Guy confessed again. That is all. I think we were all genuinely unhappy with them though so anyone actually sad? Although I admit Tsutaaja’s fully evolved form *was* kinda kickass.

UPD
: I’m adding a disclaimer to this post that they MAY still be real. The guy who “confessed” really had no proof and Pokexperto apparently has inside knowledge that they are real. I can already sense a huge backlash at my site if they are confirmed as real"
The guy's confessed twice already. Serebii and Pokexperto seem reluctant to share this 'insider info' with the public. Something seems fishy to me. I'm not saying they aren't real, I'm just saying it's quite likely they could be fake.

UPD

But that post was made on Pokejungle prior to 9/4/10, no?

Serebii and Pokexperto seem reluctant to share this 'insider info' with the public.
It's because they either lying through their ass or they're trying to protect their 'insider" from being fired or some shit. Personally I say website owners like Serebii or Pokexperto should just post their "sources" and be done with it. That insider should have known the dangers of spilling the beans and be ready for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)