Pokemon Black and White (SPECULATIONS ALLOWED HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a realization, am I the only one finds that some of the new pokemon design resembles the creatures of Mario world?

Missing the point?. People are claiming its fake, but the information is exactly the same as the serebii one, but something about the image isnt.

If the info is correct, so what?
That's exactly the point. They are questionable. We don't know that the info is correct. Why? Look at the ones on Serebii and you can see how the pages are supposed to be formatted. Page 14 on the left (legendaries) and page 15 on the right (starters). This is western formatting, not eastern formatting. Furthermore, yet again since this doesn't seem to be sinking in, there's no source. The other images are from CoroCoro. These are from "an insert". What insert? From where?

Limewire

PRESS R TO WIN
is a Contributor Alumnus
Just a realization, am I the only one finds that some of the new pokemon design resembles the creatures of Mario world?
Which mons exactly are you talking about? I know Dangaro is one of them (it resembles those walking Bomb-ombs)

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I hope Buffuron gets Double-Edge, as a 216 base power move after STAB and Reckless is more powerful than Draco Meteor. Assuming it has a decent attack stat (seems like it'd be higher than Tauros', but lower speed), it could really do some damage.

Also, in case anyone is anal like me and likes to consider future teams, I've updated our list of Pokemon by type:

[The lists]
You can add 1 to each of Fire/Grass/Water - The third stage of each starter.

If the first Gym acts as the first major battle against the type-advantage, does that mean, we don't get to fight another rival early on?

Which mons exactly are you talking about? I know Dangaro is one of them (it resembles those walking Bomb-ombs)
Monmen, Churine, Dangaro, Tamagetake oh yeah this looks like from Kirby creatures.. The one that if kirby tries to eat it's head would come off first.

Hey, what if Aero gets a new ability?

Sturdy. Suddenly we have an even better lead oh god.
Mold Breaker. Life Orb set
Sand Veil. for the lulz.
Nah, Aero already has a great ability, what it needs are the moves to abuse it. i.e. Head Smash and Brave Bird. Seriously GF, please redeem you're highly questionable artistic decisions and no new evos of old pokes by at least giving old Pokemon useful moves and abilities that make sense. Aero would finally be the sweeper it was always meant to be. Besides, Crobat gets BB, why shouldn't Aero? Other examples include giving Skarmory Battle Armor (yes, sturdy is still virtually useless on it) and the good new abilities for previous starters and pressure legends.

That bulby grass Pokemon has already got to me.... D: But it's a White exclusive... I can imagine that Mushroom Pokemon being similar to Voltorb/Electrode, where if you interact with it you fight one. It is pretty awesome looking!! Tabunne doesn't look that ugly anymore, might add that to my team as well. Lastly, that Deskusan looks amazing!!~

I'm sure we're all talking about the move Cheer Up which raises attack and special attack. Man certain Mixed Attackers are probably going to be really cheap :)

I'm actually interested in the Herbivore ability on Afro-Bison. Though, very situational, this means that Afro-Bison will get a grass move or two. Therefore, if he comes in on a grass type move (granted, any immunity on a normal type is welcome) and gets the boost, he then gets pseudo-STAB on grass moves which would help it if there are is a rock type on the field (which would normally wall Afro-Bison's normal STAB). I'm assuming it will get access to Earthquake, as well, which would have taken care of Rock types (as well as Steels), so the Herbivore boost might end up being novelty if anything. It could catch an unprepared team off guard.

Puppy with pick-up is dumb. Albeit, Pick-up is useful in-game to get some good items (i.e. dusk, dawn, shiny stones in DPPt), I am hoping it evolves to get something a little better. However, I would like to see Pick-up get a boost. Such as they have a chance to pick-up items that get consumed by the opponent (kind of like an auto-recycle) or picks up items that the opponent drops after use of the move Knock Off.

Mold Breaker is going to be good with the additions to Sturdy. Bringing in a Mold Breaker pokemon will "break" the auto-sash just by being there. Too bad this gen's Mold Breaker's STAB isn't super effective on the usual sturdy Rocks and Steels.

Tabunne needs good defenses to utilize it's job right. With it's abilities and its showcased move: it seems like it is going to be this gen's support pokemon. In double's now, any pokemon now has instant-recovery thanks to Heal Beam, which is welcome. Hopefully it will get screens, wish, its own instant recovery, etc.

Denchura... um... let's hope it is a special attacker. 91% accurate Thunder is nice: but what if it gets 60 base Sp.Att.? Suddenly doesn't look so appealing.

I don't like the Coffin's Mummy ability. There aren't a TON of contact moves (especially ones that are used a lot), so I don't see it becoming helpful (unless there's a whole slew of new contact moves added) all that often. Taking Scizor's Bullet Punch to force its switch (or a weaker U-Turn... which Coffin resists) is useful.

breh

強いだね
Huh... It's a pity that the starters are real.

Oh well, nobody will be choosing Mijimaru, it's Firepig or Smugleaf for me then (well it was Firepig from the start anyway)

I wonder, should I run mono fire?

Oh and can somebody please collect all of the pokemon that have been revealed by Pokexperto onto one post/thread? If the bob-omb gigiasu prevo (amontg others) is real, then I'd assume the rest are.

The fire... fluffy thing, blue basurao, and Desukan look weird

Desukan especially, with those teeth

Tabunne still looks idiotic though

What I'm curious about is if Mummy's effect remains for the entirety of the battle.

It probably wears off on a switch, but just imagine if it didn't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)