Pokemon Black and White (SPECULATIONS ALLOWED HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokemon details by Melkor (that Pokexperto Webmaster XD) and fanart by Hiro.

583: Ice Cream Pokémon. Pure Ice Type.

584: Double Ice Cream Pokémon (one cone, two balls). Also Ice.

I think I'll go with a BP strategy with this thing at the receiving end, just so I can sweep with Ice Cream.

Or even better, give it ridiculous stats and send it straight to Uber.

I wonder if they'll change Charizard and Typhlosion into Fire/Fighting types now. Three just doesn't seem like enough. Has anybody else wondered what the rumoured Bug/Fire type will be like? It's between the pseudo line and the legendaries in the pokedex, so can we expect a good BST?

New silhouette from Melkor & Hiro

I have no idea what this could be.

And the ice cream Pokemon? Ugh, cheesy!

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Does anyone know how the evolutionary lines goes for #580-582? Would really appreciate it. Can't see them on Melkor's Twitter.

New silhouette from Melkor & Hiro

I have no idea what this could be.

And the ice cream Pokemon? Ugh, cheesy!
I think you mean creamy ;P

and I'll look at the list and see if I can find any matches. Edit: lol I can't find anything that looks like

Upstart

Copy Cat
Sorry if I am late but did melkor reviel art of the dark fighting type? Why did they save all the cool types for ledgends? And I am not nearly as pissed about the fighting fire as I am about pure grass and pure water. Both grass and water will be banished to UU and even there will be a knock off of sceptile and feralgatr respectively

I think that the new Bug/Steel pokemon should be a bulky Special Attacker. Let it have its own niche if it's going to be unoriginal in typing.

And Denchura is the awesomest pokemon revealed as of yet. Just sayin'.

Does anyone know how the evolutionary lines goes for #580-582? Would really appreciate it. Can't see them on Melkor's Twitter.
Here:

580: Blue Swan Pokémon. Swana Pre Evo. Basically a breed of swan, in blue color. Water / Flying Type.

581: Swana.

582: Ice Cream Ball Pokémon. A white/blue ice cream ball with tiny body, almost like a baby. Pure Ice Type.

EDIT: New info

585: Shikijika
586: Mebukijika
587: Emonga

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Here:

580: Blue Swan Pokémon. Swana Pre Evo. Basically a breed of swan, in blue color. Water / Flying Type.

581: Swana.

582: Ice Cream Ball Pokémon. A white/blue ice cream ball with tiny body, almost like a baby. Pure Ice Type.

EDIT: New info

585: Shikijika
586: Mebukijika
587: Emonga
Thanks man.

Nvm I found the dark fighting type. I think the thing is gonna be really cool
I'm surprised more people don't like the Dark/Fighting Pokemon. It looks completely awesome.

(I am right in thinking it's the funny yellow thing with the trousers?)

Wait, there are only 7 Ice type pokemons in this generation according to Melkor:

The Dragon/ICe legendary, the polar bear and his evo, another 3 stager ice pokemon and a standalone pokemon.

The Ice Cream poke is the stage 1 pokemon of the 3 liner and it evolves from a 1 scoop ice ball.
So its Evo is a one cone three balls ice cream? Hope it gets a second type.

Also the pseudo legendary Dark/Dragon is a Hydra pokemon. *squuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*

Honestly the starters are the only pokemons that look crappy in this generation.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
Wait, there are only 7 Ice type pokemons in this generation according to Melkor:

The Dragon/ICe legendary, the polar bear and his evo, another 3 stager ice pokemon and a standalone pokemon.

The Ice Cream poke is the stage 1 pokemon of the 3 liner and it evolves from a 1 scoop ice ball.
So its Evo is a one cone three balls ice cream? Hope it gets a second type.

Also the pseudo legendary Dark/Dragon is a Hydra pokemon. *squuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*
We know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)