Pokemon Black and White (SPECULATIONS ALLOWED HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is fire/ghost a good typing combination by the way?
4x Weak: None
2x weak: Rock, Ground (w/o Levitate), Water, Ghost, Dark
Neutral: Everything else
2x Resist: Fire, Steel, Poison, Grass, Ice,
4x: Bug
Immune: Fighting, Normal, Ground (w Levitate)

SE against: Grass, Psychic, Ghost, Ice, Steel, Bug
Resisted against: T-tar, Water/Dark pokemon, Heatran, Houndoom

What if it gets flash fire? Nape will be in trouble.
It already will be, provided this thing is bulky. All of its common moves are resisted by it.

Fire/Ghost isn't the worst type combination, but 5 weaknesses (two of them being Pursuit and SR) isn't good but the immunities will help it switch in.

BTW, if you did the scenario in my last post with a Dunsparce as the Thunder Wave user, each of your opponent's Pokemon would only have a 6.30% chance of getting an attack off. That's about 1 in 16.

That fire/ghost candle looks great! I wonder what it's evo will be like.

hard to say, gamefreak never made one (i'm fairly sure anyway...)

at first glance, i would say no, due to it's weakness to not only pursuit, but stealth rock also. but it ALWAYS depends on the pokemon. it could have magic guard and great physical bulk, or it could be a special sweeper. you never know with gamefreak.

That fire/ghost candle looks great! I wonder what it's evo will be like.

It's certainly not terrible, but of course Stealth Rock sucks.

Resistances: Bug (4x), Fire, Grass, Ice, Poison, Steel
Immunities: Fighting, Normal
Weaknesses: Dark, Ghost, Ground, Rock, Water

It completely walls Scizor, which is cool. Being a spinblocker doesn't seem like a good choice, given it is weak to Ground (Donphan) and Water (Starmie). I hope it has sweeper-ish stats.

rofl @ sanjay, Beauty and the Beast

EDIT: ninja'd several times

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
ArcDeus sorry you're wrong. Sheer Cold hit Milan at Worlds 5 for 5. It just happens sometimes. But No Guard does not affect your opponent in doubles on HGSS.

did we brainstorm about the dragon-dark type yet? too lazy to look back, and that's pretty lazy...

anyway, i hope it's good, gamefreak has never failed with their dragon type chains!

did we brainstorm about the dark-dragon type yet? too lazy to look back, and that's pretty lazy...

anyway, i hope it's good, gamefreak has never failed with their dragon type chains!
I think the general consensus was it needs to watch out for Steel-types, depending on its movepool, but the typing itself was welcome (no x4 Ice weakness!).
Interestingly Ghost/Fire and Dark/Dragon cover each other pretty well. I know who's going on my team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)