Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure about this? I've been searching for about an hour and cant find this house? Is it in the city? the Desert? Can you help me a bit more please?
It is in the city, the house itself is in the row just above the Pokemon Centre IIRC. Ground floor of the house there is a guy with blue hair, as mentioned. He gives you strength though I do no know of the prerequisites.

Anyone have a link to someone who has obtained B/W using Dream World? I'm curious to see how the DS will connect with computers, and how the Pokemon you find there will be brought back... and the general functionality of Dream World too.

BlueCookies

April Fools 2009 Participant
VGC '10, '11, '12 Masters Champion
I got my 4th badge, but I dont know what else to do. I went to the left and got to the town across the bridge, but there's nothing i can do. Anyone help?
This, except I'm playing white so I saw N fly away on reshiram. no clue what to do now

Does acid weather still exist?

Does No Guard still have that "bug" from Gen IV where a move has a (100% - normal accuracy) chance to hit through Protect? Or was that fixed in Platinum along with the D/P Thunder/Blizzard in Rain/Hail glitch?
As far as I know, no one's tested to see if acid weather still exists.

No Guard and Thunder/Blizzard haven't done that since DP.

Reposting this.

Does anyone know Kojondo's (my avatar) height and weight or where I can find it?

Edit: By "it" I mean the height and weight since I don't actualy have the game.

This, except I'm playing white so I saw N fly away on reshiram. no clue what to do now
You have to go to the desert off of Route 4, to the underground cavern area that has the Hihidaruma statues in front and get to the bottom of that. Afterward you'll get a call from the Prof, and she wants to meet with you. She is in front of the Museum/2nd Gym with your female rival and the guy with the flame-hair.

After that you'll be able to head east out of the Airport city, but that is exactly where I am now so I don't know much past that.

Sorry if I missed something, I don't think that I have but I'm not sure.

Hello, first post.

How/when does Meguroko evolve to second form? Read that he gets to 3rd at 40. Mine is 28 now and it seems like it should have happened by now.

aVocado

@ Everstone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Hello, first post.

How/when does Meguroko evolve to second form? Read that he gets to 3rd at 40. Mine is 28 now and it seems like it should have happened by now.
Basurulu @ Lv 29 > Meguroku @ 40 > Waruberi [i know i spelled all the names wrong, but they're something like that..]

So according to Serebii, Basurulu evolves into Megu at level 29, and evolves into the final form at level 40.

Hello, first post.

It eveloves lv 29.

I still dont know what to do after i see the legendary animation where he takes off with the dude.

Basurulu @ Lv 29 > Meguroku @ 40 > Waruberi [i know i spelled all the names wrong, but they're something like that..]

So according to Serebii, Basurulu evolves into Megu at level 29, and evolves into the final form at level 40.
Haha, wow. 1 level away, go figure. Thanks!

I keep hearing about Boiling Water. What does it do?

Also, is there any word if Gen VI items making a return? Or how exactly the dream world abilities interact with Gen VI exclusives (like Nasty Plot Celebi) or Egg moves for that matter?

Do we know what TM 34 is? It's called "Hydro Wave" in one of the data drops, but there is there is no further information on a move by that name.
Also, are the exact effects of ability "Mischievous Heart" known yet?

Thanks!

1. Does Dragon Tail cause a switch 100% of the time?

2. Is Touch Screen use completely necessary? I have a REGULAR Nintendo DS, BUT it's touch screen is broken--I was able to play through Heart Gold, Platinum, and Diamond just fine... will I have to get a new DS if I preorder Black and White?

3. Has Hail changed at all this time?

4. What does Smooth Down do?

1. Does Dragon Tail cause a switch 100% of the time?

2. Is Touch Screen use completely necessary? I have a REGULAR Nintendo DS, BUT it's touch screen is broken--I was able to play through Heart Gold, Platinum, and Diamond just fine... will I have to get a new DS if I preorder Black and White?

3. Has Hail changed at all this time?

4. What does Smooth Down do?
1. I'm pretty sure it does, as long as it hits (which might not happen since I think it has less than perfect accuracty).

2. I don't think you need the touch screen but I can't say for sure.

3. Not as far as I know. There was a rumor that said it boosted Ice types Def and Ice moves by 50% but that was proven to be wrong.

4. I'm pretty sure it's just a Ground-type Icy Wind.

Edit: @Familiar Trainer: Everyone's discussing things like they are and people have been looking through the code so I think there would have been some sort of announcement if they weren't.

The in-game menu is on the touch screen now, so yes you will need it, definitely.

1- which pokemons learn "simple beam" move? (i believe that skitty via breeding and obviously smeargle, but you need at least another mon who learns it via level up)

2- is there an item like light lay to extend the duration of the diverse "rooms" and/or Gravity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)