Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can Swampert have Curse and Damp?? Are Dream World pokemon limited when it comes to regular egg moves?
No one knows for sure. Likely answer is that Dream World pokemon can't have egg moves by their nature.

Does anyone know how quickly Troll increases in power?

What's the difference between Red stripe!Basurao and Blue stripe!Basurao? Also where is the name rater? And what is in that area beside Kanoko Town that requires Surf?
Name Rater is in Hiun City. He's an old man found in a building just before the exit to the desert. Route 18 is west of Kanoko Town. In it you can get an egg containing Meraruba the Bug/Fire pokemon. I can't help with Basurao

EDIT: Does anyone know if Ditto can be caught in the game?

Did any gen 1,2,3,4 'Mons get an evolution? I heard a while ago some were meant to be. Was this just a wild rumour?

Did any gen 1,2,3,4 'Mons get an evolution? I heard a while ago some were meant to be. Was this just a wild rumour?
Nope. All 156 of the new Black/White critters are brand-new. You won't even see any Pokemon from previous generations until you beat the Elite Four and get the National Dex.

@rocky505 That´s the levitating electric, right? It appears all over the cave, you´ll find it eventually. It´s not as common as, say, Dokkura or Gear.

@Chileno4live First one in Hiun City(man at the first dock, first choice) or in the woods after Gym 5.

What's the difference between Red stripe!Basurao and Blue stripe!Basurao? Also where is the name rater? And what is in that area beside Kanoko Town that requires Surf?
Blue form has access to Adaptability, Red one to Reckless.

BTW someone have some details on pre-evo stone ? I know that I asked this in this thread, but I really need answer to this ;).

EDIT: Yeah, my typo. I mean Reckless x_X. Fixed.

Blue form has access to Adaptability, Red one to Reckless.

BTW someone have some details on pre-evo stone ? I know that I asked this in this thread, but I really need answer to this ;).

EDIT: Yeah, my typo. I mean Reckless x_X. Fixed.
It boosts any non-fully evolved pokemon Def and SpD. I believe it's by one stage.

About Kyuremu, the third in the legendary dragon trio...
According to some rumours (which seem less like rumours and more like recognised fact) it receives two 140 BP ice moves at lvl 100, or will do at some point, or something. Is this just speculation due to Resh and Zek getting lvl 100 moves and together with the probable form change for Kyuremu, OR is there actually something behind it ???

OK, I've looked everywhere for an answer but all I can find is the first HM. What badges give you the ability to use certain HMs?

I'm making a guide for myself of what Pokemon I'm gonna use in my team.

I have a sneaking suspiction that the 4th gym let's you use Strength and the 5th, Fly, but I'm not 100% sure. Anybody know?

(Also, I'm gonna have to wait till the game comes out to the US. I just want to show my friends this and also have this handy for when I do get it)

Do Wide Lens and Compoundeyes work together?

More specifically, my question is: If I give my Compoundeyes Dentula a Wide Lens, does Thunder become 99% Accuracy?

Also, can anyone tell me how you get heart scales since there's no Underground?
You find a few here and there over the course of the story. Maybe itemfinder or the random items you find in caves/bridges/water etc.

Anyway, after the credits roll there is a shop in a town that was not accessible before that point in the game. This shop sells, among some other things, heart scales at 10,000 a pop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)