ST#3 Ultimate ADV Showdown R1 Pairings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well he's supposed to be on today 3-6 Eastern time but I don't see him. Wellz since I'm bored I'll be on a while if he shows up in the time he says.

well cloud it looks like i fibbed when I said i'd be available ANYTIME during the next two weeks... a lot of shit has popped up irl unexpectedly since I said that.

However looks like i'm not booked for anything tomorrow... nor will i allow anyone to sweettalk me into doing anything on Sunday.

So like, I met Saian on Wednesday but I had to go so we agreed to battle on Friday.

It's Saturday now and still no sign of fine user Saian.

Fool and I had agreed to battle in the last hour or so, but he didn't show. I will try to find him again, although Timezone issues complicate things...

finally had my Match against e4protector/Psyschock and won 6-1, since hé forfeited at the last winning turn..

gg e4protector!

Going to battle Anyone mostly on the coming weekend (though very close to deadline) because I will be busy with exams in the week.

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Whoever updated the pairings list last put Great Sage as the loser (his post above just said he won).

0-6 to Roy.

That weak ass strategy deficient shit is exactly why I am never around anymore, I get more happy about that choice every time I play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)