Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are Reshiram, Zekrom and Victini the only pokemon considered legendary? I can't seem to find a page where it tells which pokes are/aren't legends, and there are a lot of pokes without evos near the end of the dex I'm not really sure about...

Are Reshiram, Zekrom and Victini the only pokemon considered legendary? I can't seem to find a page where it tells which pokes are/aren't legends, and there are a lot of pokes without evos near the end of the dex I'm not really sure about...
From what I understand, the Legendary Pokémon start at 638 and go on through 649. So all those guys.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
is a Pokemon Researcher
I've heard some things about Substitute.

Namely that now it blocks some new moves it used to not (Taunt, for example), and now blocks set power moves like Night Shade.

Anyone wanna test for this?

pokemon obtained through events that have the premiere ribbon- can they still be transferred from 4th gen-5th gen? I know this may seem like a stupid question, just making sure.

Someone might have already asked this, but I'll ask it anyways:
I'm confused about the dream world. I understand that pokemon get new abilities, but what are the requirements in order to get them? Do you have to have caught it or just seen it in your pokedex? I really want to get a Tsutaja/Jaroda with perversity but do I have to start with Tsutaja, or if my rival has it and i have it as "seen" in my pokedex can I get it in the dream world or not? Thanks so much for your help!!

How much of a boost is Acrobat when no item is held?

It's a flying physical move that has 55 BP and 100 ACC. "Damage is larger when not holding any item"

Would it be x2 or like x1.5 or something?

I just got the C-Gear and now when I start the game, there's 2 new options to pick in the screen that says "continue, new game, mystery gift, etc". What are they?

Also, now when I click "continue", some warning message comes up and asks me to select "yes/no". I don't speak Japanese so can someone what that message says and what's it for?

I just got the C-Gear and now when I start the game, there's 2 new options to pick in the screen that says "continue, new game, mystery gift, etc". What are they?

Also, now when I click "continue", some warning message comes up and asks me to select "yes/no". I don't speak Japanese so can someone what that message says and what's it for?
Global Link aka GTS
Register DL

Register DL is used to access the dream world stuff as far as i know, but the server is down so you can't use that option at the moment.

Other thing is;

Enable the C-Gear? Yes/No
Do you really want to disable the C-Gear? Yes/No

Global Link aka GTS
Register DL

Register DL is used to access the dream world stuff as far as i know, but the server is down so you can't use that option at the moment.

Other thing is;

Enable the C-Gear? Yes/No
Do you really want to disable the C-Gear? Yes/No
Ahhh.... thanks a lot. I really appreciate it. :)

Does anyone know where I could find a guide on how to connect to the Global Link?

I've tried to register on the game and it's given me a code, but I'm not positive what to do with it :x

1. Where can I find a Sun Stone? I need one to evolve my Level 27 Churine before it misses out on Butterfly Dance (I'm currently up to Hiunn City)?

2. Can the transfer machine ferry Celebi and one of the Crown beasts or only one or the other?

3. If I kill Victini and it respawns, will it have a different nature/ivs?

So since 4th gen pokes can't be traded or transfered to B/W if they're holding items, it makes them pretty much useless doesn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)