Crazy predicts in a crazy battle - last 4th gen Warstory

Well, I don't want to let you waste your time with further words and almost nobody reads the introduction before the warstory, so all I'm going to say is this has been an amazing battle, with nice predicts and a really funny game. I'll just call the opponent opp, as I didn't ask him anything about the permission of writing the warstory and I think his name doesn't matter at all. I really hope you like it.
Let's begin showing you my team.

Opp's moves will look like this.
point's moves will look like this.
Leftovers will be removed.
Nicknames will be removed.
Scores will be shown after each KO.

Rules:
• Evasion Clause
• Freeze Clause
• OHKO Clause
• Sleep Clause

The following Pokémon have Leftovers: Gyarados, Heatran (me); Machamp (opp)

point sent out Metagross.
Opp sent out Jirachi.

Ok here we go. As you can see, I lead again with Lum Berry Metagross and the leads match-up goes in my favor. Most likely this is a trick scarf Jirachi, and it has nothing that can hit me hardly or bother me barring trick, which would lock me into Stealth Rock / Earthquake. But anyways my priority is to lay down rocks, so I don't care about trick, a scarf Metagross could be useful in the mid-game. he could also u-turn to do some damage and switch in something that could take the likely Earthquake and scary me with a super effective move or decide to set his rocks up from the beginning since Earthquake doesn't get a KO, but in every case I always start laying my rocks down if the opposing lead can't KO me because they give me a great help.

Begin turn #1

Jirachi used U-turn.
Metagross lost 15% of its health.
Opp switched in Flygon.
Metagross used Stealth Rock.
Pointed stones float in the air around the foe's team!

vs

Metagross - 85%
Flygon - 100%

Well, so he decided to bring a Flygon in to threaten an earthquake. The good thing is that right now I don't have to worry about the 25% damage every switch I do into Dragonite or Gyarados. For now I could take an earthquake and explode to defeat the dragonfly and give a free switch to something, but if he uses the likely u-turn he will surely understand I'm going to explode and send a ghost or something that could take it; or otherwise I could just switch, hoping it's not a mixed flygon, because my dragonite wouldn't like to take a stab draco meteor. Assuming it is a scarf flygon, he surely won't use Outrage so early in the game, without seeing any of my pokes and especially because he's facing a steel pokémon. Plus, his Jirachi is ready to come in again and metagross is my main switch to it (but I also have Heatran), so exploding now is definitely a bad idea. I'll just go for the safest switch which is my mixed Dragonite, able to take both Earthquake and U-Turn.

Begin turn #2

point switched in Dragonite.
Flygon used U-turn.
It's not very effective...
Dragonite lost 12% of its health.
Opp switched in Starmie.
Pointed stones dug into Starmie.
Starmie lost 12% of its health.

vs

Dragonite - 88%
Starmie - 88%

Starmie is just a pain to every team that doesn't get Blissey, including mine. I have to find a way to ZAP it: none of my Pokémon is faster than it except my scarf Breloom. The only one able to take 2 hits (Ice Beam + Hydro Pump) is probably just Metagross, but I'm not sure of that. Considering I've a Dragonite up, sending Breloom wouldn't be a great choice. But I know he thinks I would certainly switch, and he has already seen one of my ice resistors, Metagross, and I'm going to do a CRAZY predict, leaving Dragonite on Starmie expecting an Hydro Pump in order to take Metagross with massive damages. If I predict wrong, anyways, I can say goodbye to my faithful dragon, but this starmie really makes me upset and wrecking it would be a great relief for me. A Draco Meteor from a Life Orb'd 314 SpAtk Dragonite should KO it, so let's go!

Begin turn #3

Starmie used Surf.
Dragonite lost 30% of its health.
Starmie lost 10% of its health.
Dragonite used Draco Meteor.
Dragonite's attack missed!

vs

Starmie - 78%
Dragonite - 58%

Arrrrgh, my predict was damn right, but that damned 90% accuracy strikes back. At least, I've just learned Starmie is not running Hydro Pump, and this means that my Metagross should be able to take an Ice Beam and a Surf, considering it is now at 85%. By now, in fact, I'm practically forced to switch, because my opp might have guessed I just wanted to sacrifice my Dragonite under an Ice Beam to give a free switch-in to a revengekiller, and so I'm pretty sure this time he's going to use Ice Beam. I don't know how much damage Starmie can deal, but my HP should be enough...

Begin turn #4

point switched in Metagross.
Starmie used Ice Beam.
Metagross lost 19% of its health.

vs

Starmie - 68%
Metagross - 66%

Metagross took a respectable ~20% and is ready to answer back. Actually, I have two possible ways of defeating Starmie. I could try with Earthquake + Bullet Punch, which should KO it considering also the Life Orb recoil, or just Explode to guarantee the KO. I'm tempted to click on the BOOM! button, because it would be a much more poetic scenario (lol), but if he decides to switch then I'll lose my best switch into this thing and this wouldn't be so nice. So i just clicked on Earthquake, hoping I will survive, but I should.

Begin turn #5

Starmie used Surf.
A critical hit!
Metagross lost 106% of its health.
point's Metagross fainted.
(6-5)

vs

Metagross - drowned...
Starmie - 56%

Ugh. This really mattered at all, I think, metagross should've been able to survive. This Starmie is really causing me too much troubles. My only choice here is to send my scarf Breelom which could unexpectedly outspeed Starmie and get the KO with Seed Bomb, even though it could give a free switch to things like Jirachi (it still hasn't setted the rocks) or Heatran. I just hope the large diffusion of subpunching Breelom lets my opp think I'll just try to resist to Ice Beam.

Begin turn #6

point switched in Breloom.
Breloom used Seed Bomb.
It's super effective!
Starmie lost 116% of its health.
Opp's Starmie fainted.
(5-5)

vs

Starmie - sprouted!
Breelom - 100%

Well then, I'm really proud of this, Starmie could've been annoying. Every time I face a Starmie with Breloom they always leave it on the field, expecting a spore + seed bomb and trying to let starmie take the spore and a heatran the seed bomb. But no one expects Scarf Breloom these days, and this saved the match, probably. However, my Breelom is still at 100% and can easily come back in the late-game to Spore something. Now just see who he's going to send.

Opp switched in Heatran.
Pointed stones dug into Heatran.
Heatran lost 12% of its health.

So he decides to bring in Heatran. My main switch into Heatran is Gyarados, and the lack of Stealth Rock is something awesome in these circumstances, since I'll have a relatively safe switch-in, unless it is carrying the rare Hidden Power Electric, but I don't think so (Hidden Power Grass is often preferred). Therefore, without Starmie I can easy spam Waterfall or try to Dragon Dance, too.

Begin turn #7

point switched in Gyarados.
Gyarados's Intimidate cut Heatran's attack!
Heatran used Dragon Pulse.
Gyarados lost 35% of its health.
Heatran lost 10% of its health.

vs

Gyarados - 71%
Heatran - 78%

Personally, I think that this has been a smart move by his side. He had already seen my Dragonite, and probably he didn't want me to Roost off the damages entering on a nve move; plus, a neutral Dragon Pulse would've had the same base power of a nve Fire Blast, in case of some fire-resistor. And probably this Heatran is not running Stealth Rock, seeing the Jirachi lead, so Dragon Pulse was definitely the best choice. However, I could either Dragon Dance or Waterfall, but the latter seems to be the best option due to the scarf jirachi that is waiting for me. Plus, I still don't know his whole team, and I think that using Dragon Dance in this situation would just be a waste of turns. Waterfall will do massive damages to Jirachi and generally to whoever switchs in.

Begin turn #8

Opp switched in Rotom-w.
Pointed stones dug into Rotom-w.
Rotom-w lost 12% of its health.
Gyarados used Waterfall.
Rotom-w lost 55% of its health.

vs

Gyarados - 77%
Rotom-w - 33%

Waterfall hits doing a great amount of damages and leaving the washing-machine at low health thanks to residual damages, too. Seeing the lack of Leftovers, I guess it's a choice scarf rotom, just as usual. Well, barring a weakened Rotom, he doesn't have any real Gyarados counter apparently. If I manage to defeat Rotom, or to send it into Stealth Rock KO range, I could Dragon Dance on Heatran / locked Jirachi and sweep the rest of his t... no, wait, wait, I was putting Flygon aside. My Gyarados is a 244 Spe one, so it won't be able to outspeed Scarf Flygon after a single boost and will be poorly revengekilled. Forget it. Now, just think about how I could kill this ugly appliance. The most likely move here would be Thunderbolt, obviously. I could send in a) my Choice Band Mamoswine, but I still don't want to reveil it and if he predicts my switch and Shadow Balls (SB would also do respectable damages to Gyarados) it would really hurt. Furthermore, in that case I would be locked into Ice Shard to avoid him to hit me another time; b) my Breloom, which would take too much damages from both Thunderbolt and Shadow Ball and so it's out of question; c) my Heatran, that would take about ~40% from Thunderbolt and ~20% from Shadow Ball I guess, but it has Leftovers. I see the latter option as the safest one because I see Hydro Pump as the most unlikely one: the pokémons I've shown until now all resist water, so why the hell should he use Hydro Pump?

Begin turn #9

point switched in Heatran.
Rotom-w used Hydro Pump.
It's super effective!
Heatran lost 71% of its health.

vs

Rotom-w - 33%
Heatran - 35%

The last famous words. My Heatran has been knocked hard, and if I think I could've used Waterfall I almost cry. I'm just glad I didn't send Mamoswine, it would've been probably OHKOed. Anyway, the fucking Rotom is still here and it's faster than me, so I have to switch, my Heatran doesn't want to die yet. I could switch in both Dragonite and Breelom (actually, Gyarados too), but I decide to bring in the little mushroom and try to Spore something.

Begin turn #10

Opp switched in Jirachi.
Pointed stones dug into Jirachi.
Jirachi lost 6% of its health.

vs

Jirachi - 94%
Breloom - 100%

Another crazy predict by his side, sending Jirachi against Heatran, but it pays off well. Sending Jirachi, he would've been in an advantageous position against Breelom (well it actually does), Gyarados and Dragonite (all the pokés I could've sent to take another Hydro Pump), threatening an ice punch / thunder punch and forcing me to switch. But it's not what I'm going to do. I know he absolutely needs the stealth to be up, and he will surely profit by this situation. I could switch in something and threaten the KO, read: Heatran, but I prefer to cut down this little star and send it to sleep, because it could be problematic for my Choice Band Mamoswine being able to take both Ice Shard and Stone Edge.

Begin turn #11

Jirachi used Stealth Rock.
Pointed stones float in the air around the foe's team!
Breloom used Spore.
Jirachi fell asleep!

vs

That worked out perfectly. Both of us now have a free-switch in, since I'm locked into Spore and Jirachi is doing sweet dreams. I could send Gyarados, but now rocks are up and I want to keep it healthy in order to enter on Heatran in case. So I decide to bring in my powerful sweeper, Mamoswine, as it can deal with all the pokémon I've met until now (Rotom-w, Flygon, Jirachi and Heatran) and the opp still doesn't know about it.

Begin turn #12

Opp switched in Rotom-w.
point switched in Mamoswine.
Pointed stones dug into Mamoswine.
Mamoswine lost 12% of its health.

vs

Rotom-w - 21%
Mamoswine - 88%

So he decides to bring in Rotom, maybe predicting Gyarados which could've been able to set-up on a sleeping Jirachi...? Anyways, the things are going to be interesting. My moveset is Earthquake / Ice Shard / Stone Edge / Superpower. The most reliable options are my STAB moves, Ice Shard and Earthquake, as they beat all his Pokémon: Ice Shard beats the weakened Rotom-w and Flygon, being a priority move, and Earthquake punishes both Heatran and Jirachi. Now let me explain my thoughts. The opp doesn't know what item I'm carrying. He knows I'm not carrying Leftovers, but the item could be either Choice Band or Life Orb. So then, probably he will think Ice Shard would seem to be the best and the safest option, as otherwise an Hydro Pump's KO will occur. Therefore, switching in Flygon would be a suicidal move: even entering on an Earthquake, if I'm Life Orb'd, Ice Shard is an easy OHKO. In conclusion, the two possible outcomes I see atm are: a) the opp lets Rotom-w die under an Ice Shard, scouting the set and OHKOing me in case I choose to use Earthquake; b) the opp switches in Heatran to take the Ice Shard, scouts the set and then decides how to go. Well, the fact that Rotom-w isn't into the Stealth Rock KO range, though, lets me think he doesn't want to sacrifice it yet, being a great revengekiller for my Gyarados.

Begin turn #13

Opp switched in Heatran.
Mamoswine used Earthquake.
It's super effective!
Heatran lost 311% of its health.
Opp's Heatran fainted.
(4-5)

vs

Mamoswine - 88%
Heatran - dead under a shake :)

I couldn't ask for something better. Not only my feeling was right, but now a potentially dangerous threat such as Heatran is gone. My set has been revealed, no Life Orb recoil means a Choice Band. And choice band means I am locked into Earthquake. So, I know for sure what is waiting for me.

Opp switched in Flygon.
Pointed stones dug into Flygon.
Flygon lost 6% of its health.

Pretty obvious choice, I would've done the same. Anyways, as in the early game, I'm facing a Flygon and I'm forced to switch. With all my steel gone or strained, I'm pretty vulnerable to Outrage, even though I'm pretty sure he won't start using it as long as Mamoswine is ready to threaten an Ice Shard. I'm expecting another u-turn in order to gain some momentum due to the obvious switch.

Begin turn #14

Gyarados's Intimidate cut Flygon's attack!
Pointed stones dug into Gyarados.
Gyarados lost 25% of its health.
Flygon used Stone Edge.
Flygon's attack missed!

vs

Flygon - 94%
Gyarados - 58%

Wooooah, another awesome predict by his side - but this time luck is by mine, at least! By the way it wouldn't have KOed me (40.43% - 47.43%), but another hit would send me into SR KO range and that's why I decide to switch in Breloom (it should take just a little damage, due to Intimidate + Rock resistance) and threaten a Superpower. He could also predict my switch and send another Pokémon, but being scarfed Breloom can deal with a great amount of monsters and so sending it it's a pretty safe choice.

Begin turn #15

Pointed stones dug into Breloom.
Breloom lost 6% of its health.
Flygon used Stone Edge.
Breloom lost 16% of its health.

vs

Breelom - 78%
Flygon - 94%

As expected, Stone Edge did only 16% and my mushroom is still at good health actually. Now I could Seed Bomb or Superpower. Seed Bomb wouldn't OHKO Flygon, but would KO Rotom-w in case of switch. Also, it wouldn't hurt so much Jirachi, giving him a free sleeping-turn (lol). Superpower, though, would allow Rotom-w to switch taking only residual damage, but I don't think the opp would waste one of the two switchs it has as Rotom-w is a potential revengekiller for many of my pokès.

Begin turn #16

Opp switched in Rotom-w.
Breloom used Superpower.
It doesn't affect Rotom-w...

vs

Breloom - 78%
Rotom-w - 9%

Ok, he would. Well, the only thing I can do I switch as I'm locked into Superpower now. There's nothing, now, able to switch on Rotom's Shadow Ball. When sacrifices are needed, you have to do it. The point is: who should I send to die? Let's think about the opp's team. It has a Rotom-w that won't be able to switch again, a sleeping Jirachi, a Scarfed Flygon and an unknown Pokémon. Well, the unknown Pokémon makes all more difficult... what is certain is that I have to keep Mamoswine, as its priority allows me to finish Rotom and kill Flygon and its Earthquake destroys Jirachi. I want to keep Breloom, too, to enter on Flygon's Earthquakes and Stone Edges and possibly outrun-and-kill the last and unknown Pokémon, due to the scarf. Well, Gyarados' Intimidate, also, could always be useful, so the only Pokémon left is...

Begin turn #17

point switched in Dragonite.
Pointed stones dug into Dragonite.
Dragonite lost 25% of its health.
Rotom-w used Thunderbolt.
Dragonite lost 49% of its health.
point's Dragonite fainted.
(4-4)

vs

Rotom-w - 9%
Dragonite - electrified

...Dragonite. I wasn't expecting a Thunderbolt, maybe he didn't want to let me set-up a Dragon Dance with Gyarados. Anyways, Dragonite's sacrifice allows me to get a free switch in, and the choice is pretty obvious: Rotom is locked into Thunderbolt, so...

Begin turn #18

....exactly, it's Mamoswine time. Once again, the choice is between Ice Shard and Earthqake. This time, though, Rotom-w won't be able to come again in the play. His Ice resistor is still sleeping and probably he won't bring it in the game in order to let it awake as he will give me free set-up turns. That's why I decide to use Ice Shard, assuming he wouldn't mind losing an already-dead Pokémon.

Begin turn #19

Opp switched in Jirachi.
Mamoswine used Ice Shard.
Jirachi lost 14% of its health.

vs

Mamoswine - 76%
Jirachi - 74%

I was wrong again, but this doeasn't matter a lot. I obviously can't hope to kill it with reepeated Ice Shard as it still has too many HP, but Jirachi just gives me a free switch-in even if now he decides to switch. Seeing the crazy predicts he did until now, I'm expecting Flygon since he should be certain I'm going to switch. Thus, I could attack again with Ice Shard or switch. I decide to switch because I have a Pokémon that would be in a good position in both the possible outcomes: if he stays in, I'll get a free Waterfall / Dragon Dance; if he switchs in the dragon, it will be Intimidated and couldn't OHKO me.

Begin turn #20

Opp switched in Machamp.
Pointed stones dug into Machamp.
Machamp lost 6% of its health.
Gyarados's Intimidate cut Machamp's attack!
Pointed stones dug into Gyarados.
Gyarados lost 25% of its health.

vs

Machamp - 100%
Gyarados - 39%

Finally, he revealed his last Pokémon, a Leftovers Machamp. Let's think about the possibilities. Most likely Machamp is running a Substitute set. The two possible moves, so, are Stone Edge and Substitute. If he manages to get a substitute as I switch, the match is pretty much over, as nothing on my team can take a dynamicpunch barring Gyarados. My Gyarados, though, hasn't enough health to take a Stone Edge, but it's faster than Machamp and can strike a Waterfall in its teeth or breake the sub if he decides not to attack. I could send Breelom into a predicted Stone Edge, but Sleep Clause is already active and I'm pretty sure Superpower doesn't get the OHKO. Staying in and attack looks like the safest option, as scarfgon prevents Gyarados from dragon dance sweeping and so it's the "most-sacrificable" one. plus, after a waterfall machamp should be into Breloom's KO range.

Begin turn #21

Gyarados used Waterfall.
Machamp lost 41% of its health.
Machamp used Stone Edge.
It's super effective!
Gyarados lost 61% of its health.
point's Gyarados fainted.
(4-3)

vs

Machamp - 65%
Gyarados - collapsed :(

Well, Gyarados does a respectable 41% and dies under a Stone Edge, but this was the only move I could do. Machamp is such a pain for every team, just like Starmie. It is now into the KO range of Mamoswine / Breloom, and both are obviously faster. I don't want to switch in Heatran just because a Fire Blast miss will cost me the match and probably Earth Power won't OHKO, so I decide to send Mamoswine as Jirachi still stops my Seed Bomb spamming and Superpower will most likely force me to switch the next turn.

Begin turn #22

So, I think he's now finally going to switch in Flygon predicting an Earthquake. This would probably get a great advantage to him. And I absolutely don't want to let Flygon come in. That's why I decide to use Ice Shard: if he sends Flygon, the match is over. Otherwise, if he stays in, I'll certainly lose my Mamoswine but both my remaining Pokés outspeed Machamp and they should be able to defeat it, so...

Begin turn #23

Mamoswine used Ice Shard.
Machamp lost 34% of its health.
Machamp used Dynamicpunch.
It's super effective!
Mamoswine lost 91% of its health.
point's Mamoswine fainted.
(4-2)

vs

Machamp - 37%
Mamoswine - punched x_x

I wonder why I always try to predict ANYTHING. I lost another Pokémon, and now I have only two pokés left while he has 4. But don't get depressed. Heatran is faster and can OHKO it with Fire Blast. This is what I should've done before.

I don't know if Earth Power manages to kill it, but I obviously can not risk Flygon entering for free - from what I've seen, the opp doesn't let pokés die so easily, he often tries not to sacrifice them as he can. So I'm pretty sure he's going to switch, but unfortunately I'm not running Dragon Pulse (I have Fire Blast - Earth Power - Hidden Power Grass - Explosion). So let's go with Fire Blast.

Begin turn #24

Opp switched in Flygon.
Pointed stones dug into Flygon.
Flygon lost 6% of its health.
Heatran used Fire Blast.
Flygon lost 43% of its health.

vs

Heatran - 29%
Flygon - 45%

Not bad, Flygon takes the Fire Blast (that fortunately didn't miss) and is now at half health. At this point, I really need to do some damage calculations: a not very effective Outrage from a max atk jolly flygon vs a 4hp/0def heatran does 24.07% - 28.39%. This means that there's no chance the firefly can OHKO me with Outrage. This is such a good news! This means that Flygon needs an Earthquake to kill my Heatran, and so my ground resistor can come in the play without being smashed.

Begin turn #25

Pointed stones dug into Breloom.
Breloom lost 6% of its health.
Flygon used Earthquake.
Breloom lost 35% of its health.

vs

Breloom - 37%
Flygon - 45%

Uhm, I thought Earthquake wouldn't have done so many damages. It did 35% and I'm at 37%, meaning that, actually, there's a chance it can KO me; although, I'm pretty sure Seed Bomb will rape it. Heatran obviously can't come in, so the only thing I have to do is hoping: if Breloom doesn't resist, the match is over...

Begin turn #26

Flygon used Earthquake.
Breloom lost 32% of its health.
Breloom used Seed Bomb.
Flygon lost 56% of its health.
Opp's Flygon fainted.
(3-2)

vs

Breelom - 5%
Flygon - having sex with starmie...

Perfect, the mushroom managed to kill it :) I guess Earthquake did maximum damage before..? Howeber, he has now three remaining Pokès - a sleeping Jirachi, a weakened Machamp and a Rotom-w that can only be used as a death fodder. Being Machamp OHKOed by Seed Bomb, it's pretty obvious he's going to send Jirachi hoping it wakes up. I'm not going to switch in Heatran, though; it's not at good health, and if Jirachi awakes I don't want to risk being haxed to death with Iron Head. So, I'll just keep using Seed Bomb and wait until I die, and then I'll send Heatran to clean up the field.

Begin turn #27

Opp switched in Jirachi.
Jirachi is fast asleep!
Breloom used Seed Bomb.
Jirachi lost 20% of its health.

Jirachi woke up!
Jirachi used Ice Punch.
It's super effective!
Breloom lost 73% of its health.
point's Breloom fainted.
(3-1)
Breloom's Effect Spore put Jirachi to sleep!

vs

Breloom - frozen!
Jirachi - 68% (sleeping again :P)

AMAZING TURN HERE - Jirachi wakes up after a single sleeping turn, but Effect Spore punishes it for attacking (and defeating) Breloom with Ice Punch. Well this doesn't matter at all because Heatran could've taken many Ice Punch and OHKOed it with Fire Blast, unless Jirachi got a crit / froze me I guess. However, now it's pretty much over -- let's Fire Blast this star!

Begin turn #28

Jirachi is fast asleep!
Heatran used Fire Blast.
It's super effective!
Jirachi lost 122% of its health.
Opp's Jirachi fainted.
(2-1)

vs

Jirachi - burnt!
Heatran - 23%

Yeah, now he has just two remaining pokés, Machamp and Rotom-w. The latter can't switch again thanks to my Stealth Rock, and Machamp is easily outspeeded and OHKOed by Fire Blast.

Begin turn #29

Opp switched in Rotom-w.
Opp's Rotom-w fainted.
(1-1)

vs

Heatran - 29%
Rotom-w - sent to repair

Well, the opponent just sacrifices his Rotom. Final turn of the match. Machamp is at 31%. I suddenly do the final calcs. Earth Power is 29.5% - 34.72%. This means that there's about a 50% chance to KO it. And 85% of winning is better than 50%, so my choice is FIRE BLAST. Please, Heatran, don't fail in this crucial moment!

Begin turn #30

Opp switched in Machamp.
Pointed stones dug into Machamp.
Machamp lost 6% of its health.
Heatran used Fire Blast.

(ok, stop suspence, it gets bored)

Heatran's attack missed!
Machamp used Dynamicpunch.
It's super effective!
Heatran lost 112% of its health.
point's Heatran fainted.
(1-0)
Opp wins!

And it ended like this. Not false finals, I just lost for a last, crucial Fire Blast miss, but I enjoyed a lot the battle and it has been one of the closest I've ever had. I'm really satisfied even if I lost, and I really wanted to do a (likely) last 4th generation warstory. Now, just time for the props and slops section!

Props:

• Obviously the opp for such an amazing battle
• Machamp and Starmie, for being threatening sweepers that can rape team as bread
• Scarf Breloom, as it has been probably the most useful monster of the match
• Mamoswine for being such an understimated sweeper and so for being so deadly
• Again the opp, for doing really crazy predicts which at the end allowed him to win the battle

Slops:

• Dragonite, for poorly failing
• Not-100%-accuracy moves, as they always miss when I need them
• Metagross, for always setting stealth up
• Hax, as it is everywhere

Here is the whole opposing team!

Thanks for reading!

Explain something to me. How is it a Fire Blast missed a Machamp with DynamicPunch? Did the opponent forget to set its ability to No Guard?

supermarth64

Here I stand in the light of day
is a Contributor Alumnus
I like your thought processes but the hax throughout the battle made some of your early predictions... worthless.

There were some good predictions overall but the battle was just a bit too haxxy for my liking. 4/5.

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
haha yeah fuck up by the opponent results in a win for him...he had about a 25% to win. but on another note, i noticed that you are from italy, so english probably isn't your first language; you spoke english very well for a second language!

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Wow...No Guard Machamp fail. Now that I realize that it had Guts, this battle was REALLY haxxy. EHh...still good predictions and stuff give this a 3.5/5. Adequate story.

Hax was really against you, even from the start...

Off topic: @Cherub: Oh, you were there that day when we were running calcs to see how hard Heatran could fuck up a Paras :D

I just wanted to say that I really liked this; it had a lot of interesting turns, and I really like these mind over hax battles, and your english is great. I liked how you managed to peel away your opponents team members and open up a clean for a 29% Heatran too, and how you were using every pokemon down to the last percent, although I wished that you had commented on that more specifically. It must have been frustrating to play so well and lose because of a horrible fuckup on the opponent's part. Or, better:

This was really cool!

Great warstory, your comments were very well written and explained your thought process well. Unfortunately, the hax kinda ruined it for me, it wouldn't have been so close if it wasnt for the hax.

4/5

I would never have thought that somehow, forgetting to set No Guard as the ability of your Machamp could be beneficial to you. What the hell.

I liked this warstory, by the way. Good job.

I actually forgot about No Guard while I was playing, so I didn't realize I got haxed as 2/2 dynamicpunch and one stone edge all hit. I realized then that the Fire Blast miss means it was a Guts Machamp -- yeah, probably the opp just made a mistake in giving Guts to a Dynamicpunch machamp. I actually don't really care I've lost, it has been a funny match anyways and I know I didn't play so bad :)

thanks for the comments guys!

Ugh, I've only read as far as the crit on your metagross and I'm already annoyed for you. Draco Meteor missing is so much bs, it should very rarely happen yet if happens a lot with me when I Leaf Storm or Overheat, seems rediculous.

Great prediction though, crits are always annoying, no matter who it happens to.

Wow awesome warstory man, I can't believe the bullshit you went through, I still give you 5/5 because you had me really in suspense, I can't believe you didn't get the hits you deserved but you both played very well.

God, that Fire Blast miss was so much bullshit.

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Definitely at least 9/10. The last couple of stories posted have all been shocking (looking at you, 'A Warstory with no Witty Title'), but this was great. Nice prediction all the way through, and it seemed to me that, despite losing because of a bit of hax, you were controlling the match most of the time. My only nitpick is that surely it would make sense to have your comments in your own colour, rather than your opponent's? But overall, good job.

Eh, it was okay. Machamp not having No Guard and then hitting twice with DynamicPunch is really haxxy.

However, i lol'd when Jirachi got put to sleep again by Effect Spore. Nice job there. haha

Better luck next time, so you don't get haxxed by a Guts Machamp. Sarebbe piu interessante se non c'era...

...ah forget it. English works fine for me.

LOL The opponent must have been high when he was setting up his Machamp. But the hax gods loved him on that day so he won. Anyway, great.

My only nitpick is that surely it would make sense to have your comments in your own colour, rather than your opponent's? But overall, good job.
Lol yeah I guess you're right, I just like how blue and purle look together and I didn't think about this particular :P

However, i lol'd when Jirachi got put to sleep again by Effect Spore. Nice job there. haha
I lol'd hard here, too, Effect Spore Breloom <3

Thank you guys, I already want to write another story so I don't know if actually this will be the last 4th gen one lol. I know, I'm incoherent x_x

Self-KO Clause would've given HIM the win, but it wasn't on in the battle so the match would've ended with a tie if I had exploded. Correct me if I'm wrong.

nice warstory, I remember reading a pretty good one from you a few weeks ago too. looking forward to your next!

Yeah I actually posted another warstory besides this :) thank you for the compliments, when I'll have another great battle I'll suddenly start to write another story, hoping it will be even better :P

This was a good warstory. It would have been funnier if you assumed in your comments that it was No Guard before the final turn and then showed the miss though!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)