Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
So since 4th gen pokes can't be traded or transfered to B/W if they're holding items, it makes them pretty much useless doesn't it?
There's no Arceus in the dream world. Certain Pokemon also get moves they can only get in D/P/Pl/HG/SS, namely the elemental punches, Super Power, etc.

Has anybody created a thread on Enbuoo, the fire-pig starter's evo?

Excuse me if I'm asking a silly question, but when do you think Smogon will have a tierlist/strategydex for Gen V? I know Shoddy Gen V is underway (and lord am I excited) but I think it's a little silly to leave all the people who got the Moonrune versions pre-ordered from the Moon hanging. And a lot of people do have Moonrune copies of B/W.

How to get more than 8 boxes?

Where do I get Rock Smash? It's TM 94
Not sure about the boxes, but Rock Smash is just to the left of the 2nd Gym City. There is a girl on the path (direct path not out of the way) who doesn't battle you. Talk to her and she'll give it to you.

Thought I'd ask again: Does B/W support WPA2 encryption on wireless?

How to get more than 8 boxes?

Where do I get Rock Smash? It's TM 94
According to serebii, your box count increases as your current ones fill up. This will continue until you have 24 boxes (that's the limit)

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
2. Can the transfer machine ferry Celebi and one of the Crown beasts or only one or the other?
You can transfer all of them at once. Rather, you don't have a choice.
Hey, just wondering where the Master Ball is in White; I don't want to screw up catching Zekrom. :P
You get it from Prof. Araragi
are gender differences back?
They're still there. But not many Gen V Pokémon have one. Only three.
Has it been confirmed items like Choice Band are available?
Yes, all old items are availble. You can purchase a Choice Band for 48 BP at the Battle Subway.

Can you use the Rotom forms over Random Wifi?

Can the Rotom Forms, Skymin, and Giratina O be used in Wi-Fi friend matches?

Yes they do. Pretty much every DS game since the DSi came out should support WPA as well.
I've googled HGSS for WPA2 support, majority saying it does not work. I don't have a DSi, and was debating on whether or not to get one (much earlier in the year) until I read this.

responses like these are common:
Sorry, it's WEP only. Only DSi-specific games can support WPA and WPA2. And HG/SS is a plain, old DS game.
I doubt that last part, but at least everyone is agreeing that you can't use WPA on HGSS, which is clearly after the DSi release. Which is why I ask.

Random question, but has anyone tried using Cherrim along with Plusle/Minun in a triple battle with the sun up? I'm curious to the boosts they'd get.

Do anyone know when the items thats for sale in black city changes? Cause according to serebii the trainers and the selection of items are suppose do change every day, but I still battle the same trainers and the items available doesn't change either. :/

Do the Power items still allow a parent to pass on their IV for the related stat to an egg?
I can't confirm it, but I just bred 3 Zorua and they all inhearted their fathers (holding power lens) high special attack IV, so I think so.

I don't get the meaning of this Ability at all:
Slip Through: You slip through the opponents walls and attack.

Wtf does it mean "you slip through the opponents WALLS and attack"? Wtf are "walls"? They're a form of a good, bulky, defensive Pokemon, right? I never knew the Pokemon games had that term; I just thought we competitive players came out with terms like "walls" and "tank" and "sweepers."

Or am I completely off here and "walls" means things like Reflect, Light Screen, new Gen. 5 boosting 'walls' moves (Barrier?), etc.?

~ Aether Nexus

I don't get the meaning of this Ability at all:
Slip Through: You slip through the opponents walls and attack.

Wtf does it mean "you slip through the opponents WALLS and attack"? Wtf are "walls"? They're a form of a good, bulky, defensive Pokemon, right? I never knew the Pokemon games had that term; I just thought we competitive players came out with terms like "walls" and "tank" and "sweepers."

Or am I completely off here and "walls" means things like Reflect, Light Screen, new Gen. 5 boosting 'walls' moves (Barrier?), etc.?

~ Aether Nexus
Walls = Barrier, Light Screen...

What do you guys think of Heavy Bomber on Snorlax? It hits most stuff for 120 BP (Steel Type). It doesn't hit Ttar hard enough though, nor Shanderaa, but none is immune for both. Maybe for CB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)