ST#3 Ultimate ADV Showdown R1 Pairings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won 1-0, some luck on my side but I don't think it changed the outcome.

(to G_C: the last move of the match couldn't have killed without a CH. I calced it. Needed to put my conscious to rest)

good match

Quick question for anyone who sees it: what's the procedure for switching in subs? I mainly ask because there have been quite a few posts asking for subs but no posts responding... is the issue being resolved outside the forum, or is it not being addressed?

Hey drp1991, i been in the Smogon this last weekend and you dont appeared, and yes, i am answering all yours PM's. If you dont have read, patience, i think you are desclassified

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Me and devilkid have been sending pms back and forth and he is being pretty unreasonable. I am offering to be on at suitable times for him (He wants me to be on from like 2-6 german time when im still in school) and I am offering to be on early morning saturday but he is using lame excuses like "I have a girlfriend" etc.

Also he has not been on nb since the 20th.

I can't seem to get a hold of Peterko. My name is [CAL]Callum on NB, and I was on at the stated time last night, but he wasn't.

Atlas

I'm the Mary!
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
me and siphai were supposed to battle on saturday, i was on almost all day and never seen him.

I lost with DevilInDenial then he was kind enough to offer me a rematch but I just ended up losing again lol :-( good game dude

ps. I will send you the log once I see you in irc skarm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)