BIG_BIGEST_N10

Hey guys... as most of you currently know, I am currently very ill. It just came to my attention that a huge mistake was done during the day, but currently i'm in no condition to sort things out (And unclesam is in a place where he can't access the spreadsheet).

I think i need to call a break here... i need at least 5 days to recover completely... So unless you all want the game to continue first...

Also, i might have to restart the day. Something went wrong, and i still have to sort things out.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hey guys... as most of you currently know, I am currently very ill. It just came to my attention that a huge mistake was done during the day, but currently i'm in no condition to sort things out (And unclesam is in a place where he can't access the spreadsheet).

I think i need to call a break here... i need at least 5 days to recover completely... So unless you all want the game to continue first...

Also, i might have to restart the day. Something went wrong, and i still have to sort things out.
I have rectified this problem.

Heh... there wasn't any need for a strait jacket due to the fact that my fever didn't allow me to move at all ><

Anyway... now that i've looked through things... i've actually got an important question here. Are people still motivated to continue this, or should i just stop it? A few people were already demotivated before the break, and after it, is there anyone here who is still willing? (With the exception of the Gmax team i guess). I'm definitely want to finish it, but if people just don't care about the game anymore i won't have a choice...

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Well tbh I did get unmotivated for sometime, but just before the break I got motivated again(I doubt I could win though... but no villager was stopped by this fact), so please don't let the game die.

If there are any neutrals out there that are of the canine variety or of no particular variety now is the time to vote against the toys and the heroines which means voting Nikita Khrushcev.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
itg paranormals throw the game because they're morons

if there are any more halflings please contact, even though I kind of doubt there are

ps if you don't want to die tonight you may consider telling us your alias

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)