UU Wi-Fi Tournament: Round One

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like I haven't gotten a response from CalmEnvy about when a good match time would be for them.

I hope that I get a response by tomorrow so we can meet the deadline. ._.

he didnt mean that you hack.. he just meant that Surf Azu and Blizzard Quag are ineffective as hell and it was tooooo strange to see someone using them

on another note still no response from Cybertron-.-
sorry man, school just started and i've had literally no time to get online to battle....

i'll try to catch you on but if we can't battle sub me out/give him the win, didn't realize how busy I'd be >_>

So anybody could go in with a full ubers team, and if the opponent runs, they win? That doesn't make much sense. At all.

EDIT: didn't notice you meant falj lost, improper use of "you're"

Anyway, Huy isn't on and I won't be able to get on tommorow, so I have to give the win to him. It's not like I could've won, anyhow.
Ok, would appreciated if you checked the OP to see who actually went through before you go on rants. Huy has confirmed he cannot play, so you, Artemisian, are through to Round 2.

I'll think I'll give everyone a three day extension to get matches done. Most seem to have talked to opponents but haven't found time to battle.

so when is Round 2 going to start?
This round will finish tomorrow morning. Still, quite a few uncompleted games, which is very disappointing, but I'm fed up waiting for everyone to finish games. The most active players of unfinished matches will advance to Round 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)