Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
In what part of route 18 do i get the HM waterfall?, i saw earlier a trainer going around in the beach but i don't know how to get down there :(

Can anyone tell me more specifically what is up with Magic Coat and Magic Mirror? Are they both the same?

My more specific question:

If you use Stealth Rock against a Magic Mirror user or a Magic Coat user, do you get SR up AND they do, or just them?

Can anyone tell me more specifically what is up with Magic Coat and Magic Mirror? Are they both the same?

My more specific question:

If you use Stealth Rock against a Magic Mirror user or a Magic Coat user, do you get SR up AND they do, or just them?
If you use Magic Coat when your opponent uses things like Taunt and SR, they get hit with the attack just as if you had used the attack on them. SR is only set up on their side of the field. Magic Mirror does exactly the same thing as Magic Coat, but you don't need to do anything to have it activate. For example, if Aerodactyl uses Taunt on Espeon and Espeon tries to set up Trick Room, Taunt will be reflected back at Aerodactyl and Espeon will still get Trick Room up.

Is there any word on the release of gen5 to pokemon laboratory? Obviously I'm not expecting them to have it done by now, but is it planned to be released before the NA release of BW, or are they waiting until then?

Ash Borer

I've heard they're short of room in hell
Is there any word on the release of gen5 to pokemon laboratory? Obviously I'm not expecting them to have it done by now, but is it planned to be released before the NA release of BW, or are they waiting until then?
be patient the game isnt out in NA for a while

Will work on a DS lite, but not a DSi. B/W are region locked on DSi.

I would assume the event Zoroark can be shiny.
Ah okay, so i'll have to wipe the dust off my ol' DS Lite then :D I probably won't get very far until i get my Shiny Zoroark :D

Thanks!!!

Serebii says that Reckless doubles the power of moves that have recoil, but last gen it only increased it by 20%. Is this a mistake on his part or am I missing something here?

BurningMan

fueled by beer
Serebii says that Reckless doubles the power of moves that have recoil, but last gen it only increased it by 20%. Is this a mistake on his part or am I missing something here?
i am pretty sure its still 20%

Serebii isnt the most exact source :/

Can anyone help me transfer my Pokemons?

Looking for a Kibago as well, Adamant/Jolly preferred. VM me and I will see how should I repay you =)

be patient the game isnt out in NA for a while
sorry if i wasn't clear. What i meant was that I'm not expecting it this soon, but was wondering if they've planned to wait until NA release to update it. Of course, its entirely possible no one here would have that kind of knowlege, I'm just curious.

Does anyone know if Shaymin skyforme can now bes used over wifi without reverting back into landforme?

Also, what is IR mode?

I was reading a bit of Serebii's Pokedex on Gen5 Pokemons, when I saw that:

Superpower: Fighting/Physical

Boosts strength sharply, but lowers abilities

What is it supposed to mean ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)