Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, after my last question was answered, I know now that Serebii(the site) is not without faults. I just looked for the EVs of Miruhoggu and Serebii lists that it gives 1 Atk, just like Minezumi. Is that right? And where else can I find an exact list for all EVs?
http://veekun.com < Best Pokédex on the Internet, vastly superior to Serebii's in general, though some of the fifth-generation move/ability descriptions are vague/incorrect/lacking (I've personally been compiling information from here for him, though, so hopefully that will be remedied soon). Use it!

That said, however, veekun actually agrees that Miruhoggu gives 1 Atk; it's unusual, but since it uses data ripped straight from the ROM it has to be accurate.

I lost the final battle to N, and it took me back to the pokemon league, but when i try to go back to where i fight N, some man keeps stopping me. What am i suppose to do?

I lost the final battle to N, and it took me back to the pokemon league, but when i try to go back to where i fight N, some man keeps stopping me. What am i suppose to do?
...Beat the Elite 4 again (especially if you see something like "してんのう" or "四天王" in that guy's text)? That's the only thing I can think of what it might be.

How do you do a restricted battle on wi-fi without some screen with a red option popping up and not letting me do it?

Also, @ cicada, talk to the plasma guy in the pokemon center, he teleports you back

Will Pokemon Black and White work with the DS Lite, or will only the DSi/DSiXL be supported?
Yes, it will work just fine with the DS or DS Lite. In fact, due to Black and White being DSi-enhanced games and those apparently having some form of region locking, I've heard that some people have been able to get it to work on the DSi/DSi XL, however, other people can't and the system just says there's no game inserted, so the DS and DS Lite seem to be the best option for playing Japanese copies of them if you're considering importing it. Once they actually come out in your region though, any of them should work just as well.

I really need some help getting Borutorosu. If anyone with White has one that'd at least let me see one so I could get it off the GTS, I'd really appreciate it.

I saw someone saying that Defog now removes entry hazards on both sides of the field. Based on it's fourth gen. flavor text, that might actually make sense, but does anyone have any comformation or denial of this?

If I import my Gliscor from Heart Gold that knows Stealth Rock, can I use him and the move Stealth Rock on Pal Pad battles? (like the ones with friendcodes)

I saw someone saying that Defog now removes entry hazards on both sides of the field. Based on it's fourth gen. flavor text, that might actually make sense, but does anyone have any comformation or denial of this?
OP of the Research page debunked that rumour already. Defog doesn't clear both sides.

B&W Research Page said:
Busted Defog clears entry hazards (Stealth Rock, Spikes, etc.) on both sides of the field
Edit, response to below:
It functions like it did last gen, clear the opponents side. It can wipe their reflect and light screen, but it is also taking out any entry hazards you put down. It is no Rapid Spin, at least not one in your favour.

@ JojoX3 You asked for an EV list of B/W, not sure if you received it yet but here's a source that seems worthy:
It's from the site Veekun, just click on the pokemon and the EV will show up
HERE

EDIT: By EV, I mean Effort Points
EDITV2.: Crap. Just read an above post, beaten to the punch. Well here it is again anyways >_>

How does Trickery work?

Does it have a base 95 power or not? Because sometimes it seems to do less damage than Crunch, I thought it had a base 95 power minimum and it's power only increases if the opponent's attack is higher.

Also does it increase only when the stat is modified or the actual numerical difference between my pokemon and the opponent's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)