Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
This might be better suited for the Research thread, but did the rumor of a new formula for Hidden Power come true?
Probably not since a pokemon from 4th gen who had Hp {ANYTHING power ANYTHING} will still have the same Hp {ANYTHING power ANYTHING}. If they changed it, then 4th gen pokemons hidden powers would change in 5th gen.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Route 1 is good for Atk(with Macho Brace/PokeRus)
White Forest is decent for HP(if Wurmple and Happiny are around)
SpDef is damn rare. Mantyke(Sazanami Town/Bay) or Togepi(again White Forest). Or Gochi line(if playing Black), found on the left of Raimon City.
Speed is trained best on the left of Raimon City(the carnival town)
You named SpAtk yourself. Ghost tower.
Actually, if you use the Power Item instead of the Macho Brace (which suck in comparison) with PokéRus, you get a hell of alot more.

Atk - Route 1 (Minezumi and Yooterii) = 10 EVs
Spe - Route 1 (Basurao) = 12 EVs
SpA - Tower of Heavens (Hitomoshi and Riburee) = 10 EVs

For the other stats I don't really know a really good place as there are other Pokémon getting in the way.

And that thing about Miruhoggu is true. It only gives 1 EV.

Hello, I've finished my dex, I'm plan to begin strategy. Is it possible now to get old pokemon with 'dream world ability', if yes how I can register me on japanese web GTS? Thx.

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
How many wandering NPCs (the ones that move in a randomly fashion) are there in the vicinity where the Daycare is?

I heard that RNGing B/W might be harder, so adding NPCs will make our Breeding RNGs harder than ever...

How does Trickery work?

Does it have a base 95 power or not? Because sometimes it seems to do less damage than Crunch, I thought it had a base 95 power minimum and it's power only increases if the opponent's attack is higher.

Also does it increase only when the stat is modified or the actual numerical difference between my pokemon and the opponent's?
It doesn't increase if your opponent's Attack is higher; it uses your opponent's Attack stat instead of yours when calculating the damage. Hence, it will be less powerful than Crunch if you're fighting something with a low Attack.

Hello, I've finished my dex, I'm plan to begin strategy. Is it possible now to get old pokemon with 'dream world ability', if yes how I can register me on japanese web GTS? Thx.
No, not yet. According to Serebii, the Dream World will open in the week of October 11th. We don't know much about how it will even work yet.

Just a question relating to the ingame story, what happens if you get to the final area where you encounter the box legendary and you dont have any pokeballs? Asking because when i played through that part of the game i beat reshiram several times and it kept reviving until i caught it?

Just a question relating to the ingame story, what happens if you get to the final area where you encounter the box legendary and you dont have any pokeballs? Asking because when i played through that part of the game i beat reshiram several times and it kept reviving until i caught it?
each time you kill it, you'll be able to go back to the pokemon centre at the e4 and buy more balls
the box legendary won't give you exp when you beat it, this is to prevent grinding against it, and you need to cathc it to continue the story

Can we transfer pokemon caught in the dream world to Pokemon Black?
Don't flame even if the answers are obvious to you. Thanks.

Ok, thx for dream world informations. ^^

Also, is it possible to play B&W on shoddy to test team on an other server than smogon, like suspect or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)