Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ChouToshio

Votes: 21 24.7%
  • EnergyStorm

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fatecrashers

Votes: 7 8.2%

• Total voters
Note: Artists, please do not vote for yourselves in the poll.

Sorry for the insane delay, everyone! The past two weeks have been quite traumatic for me ): HOWEVER! Due to the unexpected small number of participants this round, I've decided to increase the number of poll slots indefinitely. Smogon's got a lot more talent to showcase, afterall!
Do you know what this means?
DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?!

Ahem. IT MEANS! Your chances of winning have been increased. HOORAY!
Now, on with the long overdue polls!

This month's theme was "Fossil Fantasy" where the artists had to create their own fossil Pokemon and tell us a story through their art. Not only that, but they also had the challenge of incorporating the original fossil form of the fakemon as well! So congratulations to everyone who participated! You all really did a bang-out job!

BlueMoon
Johann
Yilx
SoIHeardYouLikeSENTRET

360Swampert
ChouToshio
EnergyStorm
Fatecrashers

O BAI DA WEIGH! I'm majorly excited for next month's contest! The theme is just oh so awesome-sauce. And out of my wonderful generosity, super-excitement, and incompetence, HERE'S A HINT!
Are you ready?
No.
You are not.
Protip: October.
That is all.

Also, if you have any suggestions or theme ideas for the MAC, feel free to PM Bucky

Not all of the judges comments for this round are available yet (ahem-ahem). So when they are, I will be posting them in this little box here. Yes. I am hyper right now. Quite hyper indeed.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Hmmm...tough decision. I like Yilx's, Fate's, Chou's, and Sentret's. I sort of like Johann's (dude I only like it 'cuz we're cool man *elbow* *elbow*) ;D

Anyways, my vote goes to.....DUM DUM DUM!!!!

Yilx!!!! Because Yilx's art seemed to have a good color scheme along with a poke-feel.

Tough decision between Fate, Yilx and Chou...

I went with Yilx-- I find it most creative of the choices and of course she's (he's?) artistically skilled.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I voted for Fate's because it's epic.

I like Yilx and Sentret's too though. I actually think my piece would be better without that dinosaur so, meh.

Arg Chous,Fates and Yilx's are just so incredable.... I have to go for Yilxs just because of the design and lightning (no one else did amber.)

I liked yilx's, sentret's and tauchio's. I really like the idea of the pokemon of sentret and adored the picture of tauchio, but i went for yilx. (s)he made a good concept of a pokémon,and made a beatifull image.

Totally voted for FateCrasher's cause to me, his told the best story, which was my judging criteria! Yilx, I loved your atmosphere and colorscheme! I'm saddened that Shinxe didn't compete!

I voted for Yilx because I loved the atmosphere it created and the design of the pokemon. Also,

one vote

I'm a beast.

Chou's work reminds me of the scenes you'd usually find in DOS adventure games . Love it the most.

However, Yilx's is great too. I'd love to see some blur tool so the brush lines aren't so obvious.

am I the only one that didn't send in the reviews, or did nobody send them in?
I'm sorry I'm just bogged down with work right now

However, Yilx's is great too. I'd love to see some blur tool so the brush lines aren't so obvious.
Really? That's funny, cause I like seeing those, it makes it look more dreamlike to me and more captivating, I don't know why. I guess I just prefer the less polished look.

Hmmmmm Chou, do I spy with my little eye, the Photoshop watercolor filter? :D

Bucky, should I post my opinion? I'm just a backup judge, so my opinion may not be nessasary.
Oh of course! You don't have to ask to give your opinion silly goosey! ^__^

am I the only one that didn't send in the reviews, or did nobody send them in?
I'm sorry I'm just bogged down with work right now
Nah, you're not the only one. I'm being a little more lenient this time because I was late in posting the polls anyway. I think we've all been swamped in a lot of work lately, so I understand. Just try to get 'em done soon

I liked Sentret's, EnergyStorm's and Fatecrashers'. But in the end I voted for Sentret's entry because Chlutumon is mad and it made me lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)