Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he means "does the recoil activate these abilities?" IE, does using Flare Blitz activate Flash Fire?
Oh. The wording was weird so I thought he meant using Flare Blitz (you) on a Flash Fire Pokémon (your opponent).

If he was asking if using Wild Bolt with Electivire would activate Motor Drive... then no, it wouldn't.

Has anyone else noticed that the Basurao you get traded in-game has rock head, an ability that isn't even listed as one it can get anywhere?

In triple battles, do moves that "swamp the field" like Surf hit only the Pokemon in normal attack range, or everybody (including your allies)?

I was wondering, is an IV Calculator being worked on right now, or is this a job that is kept for later ?

I'm curious because I'd like to accurately know what are the IVs of the GenV's babies I'm breeding ^^.

Thanks if you have any info on this !

Well people's been using them.

Just let your opponent know if your pokemon have dreamworld abilities, then you can go from there.

Question:
How much of a acc. boost does victini get from victory star?

Edit: @Doomingo: It's like flash fire now expect with water moves, I think.

How does the game calculate Hustle with another stat boost?

Scenario 1:
100 Atk * 1.5 (Hustle) * 1.5 (Stat boosting move/Choice Band) = 225 Atk

Scenario 2:
100 Atk * 2 (Hustle & Stat Boost treated as 2 levels) = 200 Atk

With larger attack stats and Life Orb, which gets calculated after all other boosts, you can get a rather large difference in the 2 scenarios.

Has the exact release date for Black and White in the United States been released? If so what is it?
How much do you think the game will cost in US Dollars?

chimpact

fire nation
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
How does the game calculate Hustle with another stat boost?

Scenario 1:
100 Atk * 1.5 (Hustle) * 1.5 (Stat boosting move/Choice Band) = 225 Atk

Scenario 2:
100 Atk * 2 (Hustle & Stat Boost treated as 2 levels) = 200 Atk

With larger attack stats and Life Orb, which gets calculated after all other boosts, you can get a rather large difference in the 2 scenarios.
STAT boosts have always been done individually. So it would be the first scenario. Think about STAB + Choice Band. It's not gonna be Tyranitar's crunch 80 doubled to 160. It's going to be 80 x 1.5 (120) x 1.5 = 180.

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Can someone give me a link to a picture of castform's new form (I'm assuming it's a sandstorm one which should have been in the previous generation)?? I'm curious to see what this thing looks like.

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
Has the exact release date for Black and White in the United States been released? If so what is it?
How much do you think the game will cost in US Dollars?
They've been releasing them in March for quite a while now. That's a good precedent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)