Yilx first place artist

Yilx

Sad
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Got a little inspirsed by Genosect's backstory and decided to give him a break.

Come on, people... all the poor guy wants to do is just rest. :(

I love the style of shading you used for Ursaring and Meloia. <3 Dunno what to call it, it just looks very smooth.
Requesting Alice and Marisa in full Pokemon form (like the Mismagius but bigger) please.

Yilx

Sad
I love the style of shading you used for Ursaring and Meloia. <3 Dunno what to call it, it just looks very smooth.
Requesting Alice and Marisa in full Pokemon form (like the Mismagius but bigger) please.
Marisamagius coming up soon!

I don't know about Alice though; I don't know which pokemon could do a good Alice...

****. I envy you. I don't have Photoshop, so I'll just stick to spriting. If I practice enough, My sprites will be just as awesome as everything here.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
That Mismagius looks uncannily similar to your CAP submission! [The one for Krilowatt that is].

Then again, I loved that submission :D

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
I do believe you could do Cacturne very well. Would you mind drawing up a Cacturne, per chance? Perhaps a Cacturne who looks like an Indiana Jones figure (the top of his head being a fedora)?

Yilx

Sad
That Mismagius looks uncannily similar to your CAP submission! [The one for Krilowatt that is].

Then again, I loved that submission :D
It's probably because their silhouette matches. Well... I don't deny anything, I loved that magegirl-like appearance so I based a design around the long skirt and pointy hat.

I do believe you could do Cacturne very well. Would you mind drawing up a Cacturne, per chance? Perhaps a Cacturne who looks like an Indiana Jones figure (the top of his head being a fedora)?
Can do! ...but, I don't know if I can finish that many by today. I have to report back to camp tomorrow... I'll try, though!

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Alright, I have two requests and it would be awesome for you to do either. They are both retypes and I was hoping you could do one because your retypes have been some of my favorites (as well as just your art style in general).

1) Fire/(Ghost or Dark) Jirachi
2) Steel/(Electric or Fire) Deoxys Forms

Yilx

Sad
Alright, I have two requests and it would be awesome for you to do either. They are both retypes and I was hoping you could do one because your retypes have been some of my favorites (as well as just your art style in general).

1) Fire/(Ghost or Dark) Jirachi
2) Steel/(Electric or Fire) Deoxys Forms
Can do. Only thing is that I think these have to wait until next week or the week after next because I'll only be around on weekends from tomorrow onwards. :(

Anyway, here's the Arcanine first...

Yilx

Sad
Here's Doreidia.

If by some miracle I manage to finish Cacturne tonight, I'll post it.

Sorry about the retypes, but I think those will have to wait until next week... :( I hope you'll understand.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Gyarados + Milotic + Remoraid = An awesome piece of art from Yilx

Just shoot me a VM when/if you get it done, I don't mind if it's in something like two month's time :P

E: Yes please! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)