ST#3 Ultimate ADV Showdown R1 Pairings

Status
Not open for further replies.
i try find LKm on sunday...im like over 12hours+ over smogon time and 6hours over LKM so i hope he going to be online at daytime..or im fuckings screwed

It's really hard trying to get Raikou into a battle, due to the fact he was only on about 2 days out of the entire time the tournament has been going on. Also, he never responds to my PMs, and the only time he might of been on, I couldn't be there because my computer acted up. All in all, I'm upset that my opponent has to be so rare to find. :O

Due to various real life problems, neither Anomalous, nor me could catch each other on NB. Anomalous doesn't really have the time to battle today, but he said that he'll be on "for sure" tommorow (gogo deadline).

Still can't find ghandikitiki even after we arranged a specific time to battle as I posted a while ago. Please tell me what will be done about it?

Devilkid [386] has beaten JackaI

I won 6-0 vs Jackal. It was a quite good match, and sorry for that one CH, although it didn't really matter lol.

Nelo_Angelo sent me a PM, and I sent one back offering times I'm online. He has yet to PM me back, and I haven't seen him online at all, and I'm usually online during "prime-time" hours.

Hey Basics I have not received any PM from you, I don't know why. Could you post here what times you are available, i will PM you again now to see if it works.

Lexay

I could be boned!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well SilverShadow, according to Hairy Pimp you are the one who went "oh fuck lol" *signs off* when he PM'd you on the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)