Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked this before but how is this possible to get sazandora with earthpower, noone in the dragon egg group learns earthpower, so how the hell can it, people say through trapinch, but then what?

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
It'll probably be like Dragonite learning Extremespeed, where it is released later or given to you with the egg move.

Okay, my last question got ignored(well, doesn´t matter, found it myself^^) but I have a new one:

I heard some rumors that Hidden Power has now minimum power 60. Is that true?

Is it possible to have lv 100 battles in wi-f?

I asked this before but how is this possible to get sazandora with earthpower, noone in the dragon egg group learns earthpower, so how the hell can it, people say through trapinch, but then what?
Garchomp gets earth power in 4th gen (move tutor).

Is there really no Shed Shell in-game in Pokemon Black and White? Cos if this is the case its going to hurt a lot of pokes. Especially if Shadow Tag Shanderaa ever gets released.

How do i operate the dream world? I know I go to the bed in-game, and go to the website to sync. But when I get to the site, what do i actually have to do? And is there a way to choose exactly which pokemon i want to get, or is that random? Sorry for the questions, but I'm totally lost here...

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
Is it true that you absolutely must capture Zekrom/Reshiram in order to advance your storyline? I'd really rather leave them till I can RNG them.

Two questions:
1) Were swimming goggles a myth?

2) What is Aimming Mark?

I've seen both of these on this site, yet no mention on Serebii.

Two questions:
1) Were swimming goggles a myth?

2) What is Aimming Mark?

I've seen both of these on this site, yet no mention on Serebii.
Aiming Mark = Bull's Eye on Serebii. Negates all type-based immunities of the holder.
Swimming Goggles were shown not to exist. Unless they're hiding outside the game's data, like in the manual or something.

Is it true that you absolutely must capture Zekrom/Reshiram in order to advance your storyline? I'd really rather leave them till I can RNG them.
So far it looks to be true. They even give you the option to add it to your party immediately, so it seems as if the game is really wanting you to use them as well. But the game will not progress until you capture it (you don't have to use it if you'd prefer not to).

If the inevitable 3rd game is like Platinum (in that it lets you catch both after storyline) you'll possibly have a chance to RNG them in it. It should still be possible, albeit more difficult, to rng it now, as you are free to come and go after it appears. It doesn't force you into battle right way, but there are just more things to take account for.

Question about Poison/Heat Rampage: Has it been tested over multiple turns? I was wondering if it was possible for it to boost cumulatively - ie after 2 turns of Poison damage, +2 in attack instead of just a flat +1 boost.

I don't think it's very likely, but it would be a way of differentiating it from Guts.
Lukannon, yours is an interesting question indeed. From what I have read, Poison and Heat Rampage's boost isn't cumulative, but I think that instead of increasing you Attack/Sp. Attack by 1.5, they will double it.

Hope it helps, and keep asking!

Is there really no Shed Shell in-game in Pokemon Black and White? Cos if this is the case its going to hurt a lot of pokes. Especially if Shadow Tag Shanderaa ever gets released.
There are many Pokémon who have a Shed Shell as their held item in the wild (Venomoth, Beautifly, Dustox, Zuruggu and Zuruzukin), also you can trade a Pokémon from D/P/Pt/HG/SS holding one, which means Shed Shell will retain its popularity in competitive battling.

Hope it helped, and keep asking!

It'll probably be like Dragonite learning Extremespeed, where it is released later or given to you with the egg move.
Don't really think so, as actually 8/10 of Sazando's egg moves can only be learned by himself, which is indeed weird...

The moves are: Ice Fang, Double Hit, Astonsih, Earth Power, Screech, Head Smash, Assurance & Dark Pulse.

Hope it helped, and keep asking!

Hey I made an account on the pokemon dream world site, but then this came up and i wasn't sure what to enter:

Any advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)