Smogon Steam, Xfire and XBox Live account names

My Xbox live is: Neokrw

I have L4d2, Rainbow Six Las Vegas 2, Lumines, Bomberman live, and others. :3

I don't have a Smogon steam yet, but I'll get one soon, though.

XBL: Nyte Lyte

Would love to have someone add me that can talk to me about competitive battling as my knowledge is lacking. I mainly play Reach right now.

MikesPetUnicorn is my Xbox Live Gamertag.
Please send me a message that you are from Smogon or I will block you.
At the moment, I'm playing Halo: Reach and Call of Duty 4. I'm sorry, but MW2 is Garbage.

(Update)

Xbox LIVE Gamertag - CURI0USLYSTR0NG (the os are zeros)

Most current XBL games - Black Ops, Modern Warfare 2, Deadrising 2, Reach. I'm always up for getting achievements if I don't have them already (you help me, I'll help you)

i have anotherrrrrrrrrrrrr xbox live account

LoganMiller2572

I don't have too much time to play video games by myself, other than Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2, which me and my girlfriend play literally every night online. So if anyone plays that feel free to add me :)

xbl is CargoCarrier (dont laugh :()

have bc2/bc vietnam/ac brotherhood/red dead redemption and getting black ops eventually

XBL: billsfan4ever, though my (BAN ME PLEASE) friend uses my account all the time so it might not be me (you'll know if it's him, he's black and I'm the whitest white boy you've ever heard).

steam name: breloom0691

just made it so i could buy one game, not much of a PC gamer so i probably won't buy many games, im also poor.

pookar

Banned deucer.
today, i bought tf2 on steam. steam name: pookar. i am already in the smogon steam group so yea. i wanna learn to play tf2

XBL: ResponsiveHen49
Yeah it's one of those automated names, still working out what to change it to. Only have Halo Reach atm, but let me know who you are when you add me (if you do).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)