List of Released Dream World Pokemon and Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
First, the cancel button to go back and reset your steps is the brown one shown below the step counter (and I'll edit that back into my original post):

http://i56.tinypic.com/htblma.jpg

That's how I found 11 Pokemon today. I forgot to take a screenshot of the second page (just a Bidoof and Bellsprout anyway, both male), but here's the first page of nine:
Come again? I can only reset my steps once or twice; after that, I find zero pokémon. I never find more than 6-7. What exactly did you do find 11?

EDIT -- Well great now my Minezumi is locked in the Dream World and I can get her back only tomorrow. I have to get my first badge on my original game as soon as possible...

http://imgur.com/ERCDG.jpg

Igglybuff ♀ - Sing
Lickitung ♀ - Lick
Bellsprout ♂ - Seed Bomb (Gen 4 Move Tutor)
Doduo ♂ - Growl
Taillow ♂ - Tailwind (Gen 4 Move Tutor)
Igglibuff ♂ - Sing
Oddish ♂ - Teeter Dance (Gen 5 Egg Move)
Lotad ♂ - Absorb
Poochyena ♀ - Dark Pulse (Gen 4 TM)

Guys, shouldn't ALL legal egg move combos are legal with DW abilities?
http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/breed.shtml

You can pass DW abilities down as long as you have a female parent that has a DW ability, and not use a Ditto as a parent.

I honestly fail to see the point to good Male DW Pokemon if that is the case if they come with nothing new.

http://imgur.com/QCN9a.jpg
Nothing new except
Bellsprout (F)
- Seed Bomb (4th Gen Move Tutor)
Farfetch'd (M)
- Roost (I have no idea about this, bulbapedia has no mention about roost at all but serebii says it's a 4th Gen TM move and 5th Gen egg move)

Yeah, Roost is 4th gen TM, 5th gen Egg for good old Fetch'd.

It's annoying that I don't have Wi-Fi. Gonna go get an adapter after I get paid later for a job. I'll also see if anyone on any of the other forums I'm on can contribute.

skarm

I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Updated OP. Really I think we need to get Area 2 unlocked. This is getting painful. I've seen enough Stantler, Bidoof, Bellsprout, Poochyena, etc., to last a life time.

CyzirVisheen

Am I poplar yet?
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Updated OP. Really I think we need to get Area 2 unlocked. This is getting painful. I've seen enough Stantler, Bidoof, Bellsprout, Poochyena, etc., to last a life time.
I have 620 on my Dream World counter thing, so we'll see tomorrow if it unlocks a new area. Personally I think the first new area is unlocked by 1000 though

http://imgur.com/702lA.png

Today's haul~

andrea

/me cresselias
Guys, shouldn't ALL legal egg move combos are legal with DW abilities?
http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/breed.shtml

You can pass DW abilities down as long as you have a female parent that has a DW ability, and not use a Ditto as a parent.

I honestly fail to see the point to good Male DW Pokemon if that is the case if they come with nothing new.
What's significant is that they are caught in-game, so these pokemon won't be in a pokeball like all normal breeds.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
You can easily capture them in a Poke Ball (everything has a 100% capture rate in High Link Forest). You aren't forced to use the Dream Ball when capturing them.

Pokémon Labyrinth
Time of event: 20/10/2010~31/01/2011
Vaporeon - Hydration
Jolteon - Quick Feet
Flareon - Guts
Espeon - Magic Mirror
Umbreon - Inner Focus
Leafon - Chlorophyll
Glaceon - Ice Body

Pokémon Peer - Kanto starters
Time of event: 20/09/2010~31/03/2011
Bulbasaur - Chlorophyll
Charmander - Solar Power
Squirtle - Rain Dish

CoroCoro Comics November edition
Time of event: 20/10/2010~19/11/2010
Croagunk - Poison Hand

Trade Card Game Starter Set - Sinnoh Starters
Time of event: 29/10/2010~30/11/2010
Turtwig - Shell Armor
Chimchar - Iron Fist
Piplup - Competitive Spirit

Pokémon BW Clear Guide Book - Hoenn Starters
Time of event: 20/11/2010~???
Treecko - Unburden
Torchic - Speed Boost
Mudkip - Damp

Pokémon Labyrinth
Time of event: 20/10/2010~31/01/2011
Vaporeon - Hydration
Jolteon - Quick Feet
Flareon - Guts
Espeon - Magic Mirror
Umbreon - Inner Focus
Leafon - Chlorophyll
Glaceon - Ice Body

Pokémon Peer - Kanto starters
Time of event: 20/09/2010~31/03/2011
Bulbasaur - Chlorophyll
Charmander - Solar Power
Squirtle - Rain Dish

CoroCoro Comics November edition
Time of event: 20/10/2010~19/11/2010
Croagunk - Poison Hand

Trade Card Game Starter Set - Sinnoh Starters
Time of event: 29/10/2010~30/11/2010
Turtwig - Shell Armor
Chimchar - Iron Fist
Piplup - Competitive Spirit

Pokémon BW Clear Guide Book - Hoenn Starters
Time of event: 20/11/2010~???
Treecko - Unburden
Torchic - Speed Boost
Mudkip - Damp
This would mean that the Eevees aren't even legal yet, right?

where did this info come from?

skarm

I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
The above has been posted on Serebii for a while now. No one has used the Eevees yet, but a user did post a video Solar Power Charizard from Random Wi-Fi.

We cannot seem to hack the abilities on starter Pokemon and get it to come up valid, so perhaps they are a) male only or b) obtained via Wi-Fi mystery gift rather than caught in High Link Forest.

I might see if I can get a good deal on the Croagunk CoroCoro issue just to see how it is distributed.

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
What's significant is that they are caught in-game, so these pokemon won't be in a pokeball like all normal breeds.
You can easily capture them in a Poke Ball (everything has a 100% capture rate in High Link Forest). You aren't forced to use the Dream Ball when capturing them.
The other point she's trying to make is Dream World Pokémon can bluff not having egg moves (something that could also be done with some Pokemon from XD). All bred Pokemon come in Poké Balls, so anything that isn't in one cannot possibly be a bred Pokémon.

I hear you asking yourself, "Well why, then, would anyone want to catch a Pokemon in anything but a Poké Ball?" Because some of the other ball animations are pretty awesome, and if you trouble yourself to look through Wi-Fi (I know you don't want to) you see that some people just like to color-coordinate.

skarm

I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
The other point she's trying to make is Dream World Pokémon can bluff not having egg moves (something that could also be done with some Pokemon from XD). All bred Pokemon come in Poké Balls, so anything that isn't in one cannot possibly be a bred Pokémon.

I hear you asking yourself, "Well why, then, would anyone want to catch a Pokemon in anything but a Poké Ball?" Because some of the other ball animations are pretty awesome, and if you trouble yourself to look through Wi-Fi (I know you don't want to) you see that some people just like to color-coordinate.
Lots of Pokemon used in VGC are bred with Egg moves, so naturally PokeBalls make sense. They also cover up the fact that you have the special ability. If you're competing in VGC or another in person/wifi event it would be very easy to tell if a certain Pokemon is sent out with a Dream Ball. :)

I had an issue sending my Hatooboo to the Dream World this morning. It seemed to connect just fine and got put to sleep in my white version, but when I got into the Dream World, it wasn't there. Anyone else having this issue? I got on yesterday just fine, caught a Sentret, and was able to send it back to my game, so I know the connection works in some capacity.

A side note with the issue too: yesterday I changed my C-Gear theme to the Chillarmy one, but my C-Gear didn't update in game until after I re-synced with the Dream World. My guess is that it somehow got lost in the ether. Just sucks that I now have a wasted day that I can't do anything

Today's Pokemon. Female Ratatta and Lotad are the only things on my pic that aren't listed in the OP I think.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Got a female Shock Wave Mareep today, I'm going to try to get a Reflect/Shock Wave male one tomorrow to test DW breeding.

unless anyone here wants to give me a copy of both males

Hey guys, I'm new to the Smogon forums, but have been an avid reader for a while. So I started playing around on the Dream World the day it started and haven't come up with too much. I've only caught females from the DW because I'm more interested in breeding the abilities over, but here's what I've got so far:

Lickitung F: Cloud Nine
Lick
Supersonic
Defense Curl
Sleep Talk

Kangaskhan F: Inner Focus
Fake Out
Tail Whip
Leer
Comet Punch

Ponyta F: Flame Body
Tail Whip
Tackle
Ember
Growl

Nidoran F: Hustle
Scratch
Tail Whip
Double Kick
Sucker Punch

Rattata F: Hustle
Quick Attack
Bite
Focus Energy
Me First

Pretty sure all that stuff is already known, but can provide pics if I need to.

Has anybody seen if changing the sleeping pokemon somehow affects the dream world? I'm going to try making a sleeping modest synchro to see if it has any effect. I'll make sure to post a pic of my findings.

It seems like all the pokemon that you've befriended that day will show up on the list when you get to the tree. The first day the DW was up I had already put my pokemon to sleep the day before, so I actually got two synchs in. The second time I got to the tree all the pokemon I had played games with in my first trip that day showed up. Not sure if anyone has experienced this, but on that first day it actually took me two berries to get Lickitung to befriend me (it wouldn't become my friend at the end of the first trip).

Also, does anybody know a way around having to "charge the game sync" everyday? It's the only thing stopping me from scoring multiple pokemon in a day.

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I'm really hoping that someone catches a poison heal gliscor with roost. Please, gamefreak, PLEASE give us poison heal gliscor with roost.

Come again? I can only reset my steps once or twice; after that, I find zero pokémon. I never find more than 6-7. What exactly did you do find 11?
I think the total number of Pokemon in the forest is somewhat random. I find between 8-11 Pokemon usually.

Today's news:

http://i56.tinypic.com/2cieems.jpg

Female Regeneration Tangela/Tangrowth is legal with Seed Bomb (Gen 4 tutor).
Male Guts Shinx/Luxio/Luxray is legal with Magnet Rise (Gen 4 tutor).

http://i53.tinypic.com/izz3gx.jpg

And male Tension Surskit/Masquerain is legal with Giga Drain (Gen 3/4 TM).

Also, yesterday I said that I had run out of berries for my Black account and couldn't befriend a Pokemon that day. Now I know that the list of potential Pokemon carries over in that situation, so while I still couldn't actually befriend two things in one day, at least the choice was there. As for my White account, it has 870 Dream World points now, so hopefully the new area opens up at 1000 since then I could be there in one of my games by Monday. The forest is getting really old now even though I still want a female Lickitung.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)