List of Released Dream World Pokemon and Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
In 4 hours I can put to sleep another pokemon, I added everyone here so I will see if a previous WiFi contact is needed.
Anyway, Im available now to trade a pokemon if anyone want the game recognize me as an actual friend.
I'm going to WiFi now for half an hour with my Rain game. If anyone else who posted their FC last page wants to trade too, by all means, do so.

Ive Added these People, please if you read this, add my FCs and Contact me on wifi whenever you get a chance

Code:
LWolf
0818 9794 6532
http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=23012
------------------------------------------------------
White
0561 2486 7278
http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=11088
Uriel
0002 8865 7307
http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=6335
Rain
4126 1115 1603
http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=6335
Aiko
4211 9735 3580
http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=52578

Shun
3782 5152 4661
http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=52578
Kudan
3181 1655 5404
http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=66830
Bleach (name doesn't fit, lol)
5070 9539 3101
http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=53214
Cider
4641 4943 1764
http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=67622
Reposting my correct FCs, Thanks MauriiDS for the heads up on incorrect FC.

Black Version:
Name: Jay
FC:4040-1640-2348

Black Version #2:
Name: Jay
FC:5199-8505-7303

White Version:
Name: Lyla
FC: 3911-3594-4467

If you add me please PM me when you want to meet up on wifi!

Check out ur Pal Pad, all the names are grey with ???. I strongly believe you need to meet and exchange data over wifi once before the game will register you as actual friend.
To have a friend completely registered in the Pal Pad (with his/her avatar and the name in color) you just have to see each other in the wifi room, battle/trade a pokemon is not needed. I just tested it with Jayson.

^ I couldn't get to your DW area, it was strange... i don't know why but i couldn't even see it.

Pokemon White Haul:

Part 1

Part 2

17 Mons! Im usually lucky to get like 5-7, So im happy!

I chose Female Iggilybuff! Can't wait to get a Nidoran-F, want to try ability breeding, haha.

Edit: Today brought my DW points up to 730. Working on it!

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion

This is the first page of my haul. The only thing new to report is Covet Sentret (4/5 Gen Egg).

Here's what came out of my Dream World adventures tonight:

Page 1

Page 2

Mightyena with Poison Fang, Igglybuff with Fake Tears, Taillow with Peck, Mareep with Reflect, Sentret with Endure, Tangela with Sleep Powder, Doduo with Growl, Bellsprout with Vine Whip, Eggecute with Synthesis, and Hoppip with Helping Hand. Nothing exciting.

My original theory, that anything you played a game with on the same day would show up at the tree, no matter how many forest runs you do, was disproved. When you wake your pokemon up the list resets. I sent Mareep to my game and put my Munna back to sleep and went through the forest again, but it was completely barren, so I couldn't do anything until time ran out. If I would have left a pokemon to play with I could have scored two today. I'm pretty happy about a female Mareep with Plus though.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Ive Added these People, please if you read this, add my FCs and Contact me on wifi whenever you get a chance

If you add me please PM me when you want to meet up on wifi!
Hey, my name isn't Bleach in-game. Never said it was either. It's Cody. (I never mention it because it doesn't matter what you write as a person's in-game name as it will display the real one when you do something with each other.) And don't lol me when you were wrong... I know very well that you can only use 5 letters.

^ I couldn't get to your DW area, it was strange... i don't know why but i couldn't even see it.
Maybe because I didn`t sent any pokemon to sleep until now. I can see your Lyla`s house, and MarioWithLasers house.

I only have Jayson and MarioWithLasers registered with avatar & coloured name in my Pal Pad, so this means you need to have the friends completely registered to be able to see their DW houses... unless Jayson & MarioWithLasers are the only ones who have entered to the DreamWorld until this moment. I have added everyone FCs so can anyone who have added me tell me if you already used the Dream World today? (except Jayson & MarioWithLasers).

White: Nothing new, but I'm now at 1070 points!
Black: Also nothing new. I do "like" how my Black account found five females in one day while my White found none! I finally got my female Lickitung, though, so it's all good.

I added everyone in here--or I'm pretty sure I got everyone, anyway. Here are my codes:

Black: 5199 8469 2368
Game name: みのりん (Parasol Lady)
Pokemon-GL name: JiggyPW

White: 3610 6959 4258
Game name: コレット (Pokemon Breeder)
Pokemon-GL name: JiggyGF

It might be kind of hard to coordinate with me since I'm the type who's available mostly from 8:00 PM to 4:00 AM Pacific time, but I'll try to leave at least one of my DSes idling when I'm not around so that at least people can get my trainer names and everything filled in for their Pal Pads.

Edit: And of course when I am around, just PM or something. :P Added my signature...

OK, summary of my DW trip:

When I put to sleep my pokemon and log in the Global Link, the first thing I did was see my friend list (I had Mario With Lasers & Jayson totally registered in the Pal Pad):

This is Mario With Lasers account, you can click the name of the user to see his/her profile, the blue button in the right part is to send a mail, and the option below the blue button is to block that user (dont do that!).

This 2 users are Jayson accounts, the second account have selectable options like Mario With Lasers account, but the first account don`t.
My theory is that this first account is not grayed (like the other random users I have in the friend list and I don`t have idea where did they come from) because I already meet him in the WiFi room (in-game), but is not selectable because he has not put a pokemon to sleep yet with the info of his game (with me as a friend). So, meeting in Wi-Fi (battle/trade is not needed) is an important step to have a friend registered in the Global Link.

Random screenshots I took:

Inside Mario With Lasers house:

Inside Jay house (that Musharna is huge!):

Watered Mario With Lasers & Jayson berries:

Pokemon I found:

Doduo - Flail (Egg Move)
Bidoof - Tackle
Surskit - Bubble
Sunkern - Earth Power (Gen 4 Move Tutor)
Stantler - Tackle
Igglybuff - Fake Tears (Egg Move)
Farfetch`d - Fury Cutter
Oddish - Sweet Scent
Exeggcute - Barrage
Stantler - Disable (Egg Move)

Finally I have 1000 points, could this be enough unlock something or would I need 1001+ points? Only God knows:

Ok I fixed it, I only looked in bulbapedia for Sunkern and it didn`t learn it so I supposed it was a DW exclusive, anyway, I just looked for Sunflora and it learns Earth Power by Move Tutor.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Yes, it is. Earth power is a tutor from Platinum and Heartgold & Soulsilver, but sunkern just learn it from HGSS. Just test it for yourself if you don't believe it.
No, is it? I had no idea... (sarcasm).

I've never seen or heard that Sunflora learned it. But I guess it does then.

But take it easy next time, all right. Explain it in a nicer way next time.

It's been Confirmed that the Hoenn starters will be distributed if you buy the B/W Guidebook for after completion. The book itself is realeased on November 20th. On a side note, yess! SB Blaziken less than two months in, not to mention the others like Unburden Sceptile.

It's been Confirmed that the Hoenn starters will be distributed if you buy the B/W Guidebook for after completion. The book itself is realeased on November 20th. On a side note, yess! SB Blaziken less than two months in, not to mention the others like Unburden Sceptile.
But apparently the Starter you get is "determined by your game" in some nebulous way, according to Serebii. That doesn't bode well. I think lots of people are gonna get screwed by the RNG. Female DW Starters are going to be really rare, if they exist at all.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Everyone who posted it here, has got their FCs added.

In a few minutes, I will be in the Wi-Fi club for around 30 mins. If you want to complete it with me then do it in that time frame. Thanks!

To have a friend completely registered in the Pal Pad (with his/her avatar and the name in color) you just have to see each other in the wifi room, battle/trade a pokemon is not needed. I just tested it with Jayson.
Yes. Tested with my friend yesterday.

And to let the FC take effect, you MUST wake up a pokemon that is already sleeping before the FC gets registered to DW server.

Also, uploading pokemon to DW server does not update ur FC. Hope this helps. :)
P.S. Got a Aqua Tail Bippa (Bidoof) from DW on my white today. Gonna catch another Pokedex number ??? Pokemon.

I doubt any of it's new, but here's what I got yesterday:

Going on the DW again right now, will edit with whatever I get. Not expecting anything good though.

(also, I took the lickitung <3)

Serebii's saying that the Hoenn starters are gonna be released next month with the post-game guide. If this is true, Speed Boost Blaziken (and to a lesser extent, Unburden Sceptile) are on the horizon. Can anyone offer additional confirmation?

Serebii's saying that the Hoenn starters are gonna be released next month with the post-game guide. If this is true, Speed Boost Blaziken (and to a lesser extent, Unburden Sceptile) are on the horizon. Can anyone offer additional confirmation?
If true, I have to admit I'm a little miffed at SBziken being so exclusive D:

Also, today's batch of pokemans:

By the way, anybody know if there's an upper limit on the number of pokemon you can have in your High Link forest at once? I'm up to three, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)