Dragon Cavalry (A Warstory)

Had you sacked your latios at the end rather than switching to gyarados, gyarados would have been able to do two bounces for a more likely win, without risking the speed tie.
Very smart to point it out, although I already realized it ;). Anyways, you're 100% right. But in the first place, I thought Dragon Pulse would 2HKO Gyara, but as always, I underestimated the bulk of TauntGyara :D.

Thank you all for the comments, I really appreciate it!

Also, i'll fix the color fuck.

The foe's Ditto used Hi Jump Kick!
The attack of the foe's Ditto missed!
The foe's Ditto kept going and crashed!
The foe's Ditto lost 30% of its health!

I thought thought it was confirmed that HJK always does 50% on a crash now.
Intimidate lowered Ditto's attack.

It doesn't exist. We know it WILL, but it doesn't as of now ;) Although in other cases, we assume a state of nonexistence until proven otherwise (doing it the other way around is essentially impossible without actually asking Nintendo)

I personally hope Eccentric Ditto is never released. It's fun to mess with for a bit, but it gets pretty sickening after a while.

The warstory itself was pretty nice. It really emphasizes the importance of speed ties (and to me, it proves how boring Ditto is)
I think that as long as we know that it will eventually be released, it's a different story from things like Shadow Tag Shanderaa that we can only guess about.

Eccentric Ditto needs to be released just for the fact that it means Ditto is OU. That's just awesome on so many levels. Of course, it might have been released already and just not found yet, but we can't assume that.

A great fast paced offensive match ^.^ .Enjoyed it a lot and just gives us more proof on the broken (BAN ME PLEASE) that is Ditto.Anyway 9\10.

Intesring warstory, and just another example of why it's likly that Eccentric Ditto will become Uber this gen. Countering anything. [Like +2, +2 Blaziken?] That's Support Clause, surely.

Intesring warstory, and just another example of why it's likly that Eccentric Ditto will become Uber this gen. Countering anything. [Like +2, +2 Blaziken?] That's Support Clause, surely.
Countering and revenge killing capabilities don't have the slightest impact on the Support Characteristic. It's also important to keep in mind that revenge killing requires sacrificing a Pokemon, and Ditto has trouble doing much else.

Syberia

[custom user title]
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
In Ditto's case, its revenge killing ability may well have a very large impact under the support characteristic. What it does it essentially make setting up useless until it has been killed. And, as virtually all offensive threats have a way to win a mirror match with themselves, it can revenge virtually anything, which is something no other pokemon can do. Furthermore, when it's done revenging, it still gets to instantaneously fire off boosted moves with literally no set-up required.

Depending on how the opponent reacts to Ditto's presence, it has the potential to fulfill two of the characteristics:

(a) Support clause, as it can either force out or kill anything the opponent has set up regardless of any other circumstances, OR by its very presence stop an opponent from using any setup moves in the first place for fear of getting copied, revenged, and potentially swept. In both of these situations, it helps other team members stay around for significantly longer than they otherwise would.

(b) Offensive characteristic if it is able to come in, steal a boost, and sweep.

Eccentric ditto doesn't exist. Either does speed boost Blaziken.

PO warstories can't really be taken seriously for this reason, but it was still fun to read.
If you had any experience at all with Pokemon Online, then you would know that there are several tiers that you can play. The Dream World tier allows you to test out DW pokemon. You can play on the Wifi tier if you want legality with your matches.

Nice War story TC :O

Eccentric ditto doesn't exist. Either does speed boost Blaziken.

PO warstories can't really be taken seriously for this reason, but it was still fun to read.
you and other people need to shut up with that garbage

anyway great story fun too read, bulkyGyara is boss

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)