List of Released Dream World Pokemon and Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think the only thing on there that the OP doesn't already have listed is a female lotad... although the last poster also got one lol

I honestly never know what to choose so I chose the female lickitung cuz it sounded rare

Btw, do they warn you when you're low on time? I was paranoid about that so I ended early and it turns out I had 25 minutes left ._.

I'm being stupid and it's really pissing me off. After you hit the power button on DW everything ends? I don't get it. I figured I could come back to my game, but the pokemon I put in there was gone and all that.

Just to clarify:
Once you hit the DW power button, everything ends?

Also, what is everyone's methods for collecting? Take 9 steps in the forest, back out, and repeat? You can only do the Tree thing once, correct?

If you want me to take this to another thread, will do. I'm just steamed- I finally got my first females and I lost them :(

Also, what is everyone's methods for collecting? Take 9 steps in the forest, back out, and repeat? You can only do the Tree thing once, correct?
Yes and yes.

I'm just steamed- I finally got my first females and I lost them :(
Did you put anything at the tree or did you just exit out? After the one time I didn't have a berry to leave at the tree, I went back the next day and all of the Pokemon from the day before (plus the ones from that day) were still on the list.

You can still only befriend one even if there's a backlog from two days, though (and then befriending one clears out the list for the day after), but if you had something really good in there then it might not be lost yet.

Yes and yes.

Did you put anything at the tree or did you just exit out? After the one time I didn't have a berry to leave at the tree, I went back the next day and all of the Pokemon from the day before (plus the ones from that day) were still on the list.

You can still only befriend one even if there's a backlog from two days, though (and then befriending one clears out the list for the day after), but if you had something really good in there then it might not be lost yet.
Okay, cool. Thanks x50 for your help, I learned rather a lot! Hopefully I can conform with everyone else on here and get a Cloud Nine Lickitung....maybe a Scrappy Tailow, just for fun. Thanks again!

It's been over two days and I still can't transfer...what the heck is going on?
From my experience, it's not a strict 24 hour limit (like the DW itself), it just resets at midnight. If you start your DW at 11:30 or 11:45 you can get an extra sync in, providing you didn't completely pillage the forest in the first run.

On a side note, I finally ran into Farfetch'd last night. He challenged me to the ice cream contest and the damn combee screwed me. My last scoop was above the goal mark, but it never "locked in," so Combee didn't count it. I'm ready to melt that fool and put him in my tea.

From my experience, it's not a strict 24 hour limit (like the DW itself), it just resets at midnight. If you start your DW at 11:30 or 11:45 you can get an extra sync in, providing you didn't completely pillage the forest in the first run.

On a side note, I finally ran into Farfetch'd last night. He challenged me to the ice cream contest and the damn combee screwed me. My last scoop was above the goal mark, but it never "locked in," so Combee didn't count it. I'm ready to melt that fool and put him in my tea.
And use its leek as a stirring stick?

It's been over two days and I still can't transfer...what the heck is going on?
U might have adjusted ur DS clock.

Did mine for grinding HGSS Gym leader rematch.
Aftermath: Tban from uploading pokemon to DW for 2 days. So 2 days, I can only be a part-time gardener in DW. :(

<<And hack, thanks to brock in HGSS, I grind my shyamin from lvl30 to lvl100 in approx 3hrs of rematches>>

http://imgur.com/UjLmk.png
Just a heads up that DW Croagunk is out. It has Poison Sting. Mine's Male and I think this is a good time to test if they limit event Pokemon to being Males only.
Password for it is: コロコロであおう
No new discoveries for the past few days.

I'm still missing a couple of DW friends so pm me to set a time and I'll try and see if I can get online.

Considering we saw a female Vaporeon with Hydration in August's Coro Coro, I'm willing to bet it's either random, or is determined in the same way all females apparently are.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I just got my Glaceon, will edit in info on it when I get it tomorrow(should have checked the site before sending my mon to sleep for today...)

been reading sence it started but never bothered to reg to post
have gotten:
(all male)
taliow. tailwind
lickitung !rollout! New Find i beleive.
igglybuff !take down! new find as well
farfetched with tackle?
havent gone in today yet.
and are the eeveelution codes 1 use? and if not can u post? i got the croagunk from the other guy already.

been reading sence it started but never bothered to reg to post
have gotten:
(all male)
taliow. tailwind
lickitung !rollout! New Find i beleive.
igglybuff !take down! new find as well
farfetched with tackle?
havent gone in today yet.
and are the eeveelution codes 1 use? and if not can u post? i got the croagunk from the other guy already.
Rollout is an Emerald Move Tutor for Licky, iirc.

http://imgur.com/UjLmk.png
Just a heads up that DW Croagunk is out. It has Poison Sting. Mine's Male and I think this is a good time to test if they limit event Pokemon to being Males only.
Password for it is: コロコロであおう
No new discoveries for the past few days.

I'm still missing a couple of DW friends so pm me to set a time and I'll try and see if I can get online.
Were do you input the password?

Thanks for the code.

Just for informational purposes, you can receive the Croagunk regardless if it's been 24 hours or not. You type in the code, hit enter, and it loads to what looks like the forest. You see a shining, sparkling bush (not like items or pokemon). Click it, Croagunk pops out. There's a couple random red banners and then you return to the homescreen. I tried to log on to DW and I couldn't, which brought me to the fact that it doesn't matter if you can't access DW due to the restrictions.

It didn't tell me what gender the Croagunk was, though. I'll post on here once I can get on.

true on it being lvl up move, but it leans at 32 and hasnt been listed b4.
went in and got a female lickitung foor breeding pair, also with rollout.

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
I finally remembered to back out and not go to the tree on the first 10 steps!! :o
You sure get a lot more mons by backing out at 9 (or hitting the button on the top L corner of the screen AT the tree, either way).
Dream World Haul for today.
2 Female Lickitungs, one with Rollout, one with Sleep Talk (the one I kept) and a female Jigglypuff with... meh who cares. If we would have had cloud nine Lickilikies last year, I miiiiight have tested one for VGC :)

Oh? Croagunk? Meh, poison hand is meh, but I'll get one to see if they give females or not. What is is gender percentage again?

Oh, and as an aside, does it seem to anyone else that the starting point when you back out and go back into the forest, is different each time? I was keeping track by mapping it out with squares on mspaint, but... it did not at all match up when I went back in multiple times...

[edit]
Oh, I did the online part of the Croagunk thing. What now? I don't think I can put my catmon to sleep again for quite a while.
Tried to synch up, but got the usual "wait till 24 hours" schpeel. Went to HL Forest anyway, but it wasn't there. Just wait till tomorrow when go to the DW again? Will that Croagunk take the place of the one mon I can normally send?

Do these pokémon hate me or something. After two travels through that damn forest, nothing appears anymore! I ran through that forest for like 15 times in a row and I encountered nothing! So I had to settle with that Lickitung, while I'm really looking forwar to find the Nido's. I need my Encourage Nidoking right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)