List of Released Dream World Pokemon and Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I did the online part of the Croagunk thing. What now? I don't think I can put my catmon to sleep again for quite a while.
Tried to synch up, but got the usual "wait till 24 hours" schpeel. Went to HL Forest anyway, but it wasn't there. Just wait till tomorrow when go to the DW again? Will that Croagunk take the place of the one mon I can normally send?
It's an additionally Pokemon that goes back to HL forest. That is, you log on and do all your normal daily stuff, and when you go to the tree you can still pick one from the list. There's just going to be another pokemon sent back.

Thanks for the help regarding my unexpected quit from yesterday....recovered all my pokemon :D

Erm, I'm sorry for not being proactive regarding FCs and getting online. I'll work on that this weekend!

EDIT: My Croagunk is male, too. Hopefully a female will show itself sometime soon

After a few trips Pokemon stop appearing.
After 3 trips. The 4th trip yields no more pokemon nor items no matter how many you've found for the previous 3 trips. Learnt that the hard way when it got stuck at loading a page on all 3 trips and I ended up only finding about 4 pokemon that day.

The gender ratio of Croagunk is 50/50. You can still befriend a pokemon in the dream tree and get your Croagunk in the same day, making it two pokemon for that day.

I got a male Croagunk in both Black and White, so now we're 0 for 5 on females in here by my count.

Still not finding anything new... They did give me a third row to grow berries in my White, but I don't know what triggered that. Hopefully it's some kind of sign of progress toward a new area.

Hey Jiggy, what you did to get 3 berry rows instead of the usual 2?

EDIT: OK I found it, thats what the dw points are for.

I've been trying to SR for a female Espeon (breeding purposes), but no dice thus far. =/ Has anyone who participated in the Manatsu no Daichousadan received a female Eeveelution from the Dream World?

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I've been trying to SR for a female Espeon (breeding purposes), but no dice thus far. =/ Has anyone who participated in the Manatsu no Daichousadan received a female Eeveelution from the Dream World?
Maybe it's due to Espeon's gender ratio? (87.5% M vs 12.5% F)
It would be a real disappointment if you couldn't get a female Eevee.

The gender of the DW pokemon is set when you get it in DW. Checking the board in your house shows you the gender of the pokemon. The only reason for SRing DW pokemon is for nature and IVs.

The gender of the DW pokemon is set when you get it in DW. Checking the board in your house shows you the gender of the pokemon. The only reason for SRing DW pokemon is for nature and IVs.
Is that true of the Eeveelutions, too? I guess I didn't realize. Hm. Well, I'll be content with Timid Magic Mirror for now... Baton Pass would have been nice, though.

Is that true of the Eeveelutions, too? I guess I didn't realize. Hm. Well, I'll be content with Timid Magic Mirror for now... Baton Pass would have been nice, though.
It should be since all pokemon you befriend are shown on the board in your house with their gender. Screenshots for both croagunk and kanto starters show that the gender is listed there so I don't see why it'll be different for the eeveelutions.

Explain that, please.
http://www23.atwiki.jp/pkmnbw/pages/133.html
http://www23.atwiki.jp/pkmnbw/pages/65.html

From serebii forums:
"The Atwiki page for the Dream World states that once you hit 1800 Dream Points, you'll get a third row for berries. It seems that the next time you can get another row is around 4000 Dream Points.

The Atwiki page also suggests that you have to hit 5200 Dream Points before getting the Open Sky area on the Dream Isle. Another section says 4980 Dream Points."

And I found out another thing about DW too..
My sleeping pokemon levelled up in Dream World. Before its happiness is [...], when I wake it up, it is heart shape.

@Mod Skarm
Bidoof gets Aqua Tail (egg move) instead of Iron Tail...

@MauriiDS
Yes, Kudan-chan has 3 rows of berry now.

The Atwiki page also suggests that you have to hit 5200 Dream Points before getting the Open Sky area on the Dream Isle. Another section says 4980 Dream Points."
I hope that's wrong either way. :( Entering that forest by now is getting to be a pain on par with MMORPG grinding.

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know the answer to this: if I had registered my Black and White to one account instead of having separate accounts for them, would I basically have 3500 points right now instead of ~1850 and ~1650, or would it still split points between games anyway?

Just need to know if I should kick myself! :P I didn't find out that I could put my games on one account until I'd already created separate ones.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
sutafairu on Serebiiforums said:
I've also noticed that if you leave your Pokemon asleep for longer, you can go through the Dream Isle more times each day. Has anyone else noticed that? I've kept track a few times now and I find that if you put your Pokemon to sleep for only a few minutes before playing in the Dream World, you can go through the Dream Isle twice before it is empty of all items and Pokemon. But if you leave your Pokemon asleep for longer (I've been leaving them in for around a day), then you can go through the Dream Isle 4 times or so.

Atwiki also has a chart about how many points you get for doing certain things.

Trading items - 1 point
Watering a friend's berries - 10 points
Clearing a mini-game - 10 to 30 points (I've noticed 20 points is usually what I get)
Sending a befriended Pokemon to the High Link - 50 points
Harvesting berries - 10 points?
So, if I visit 5 friends, water all 6 berries, trade all 9 items, find 10 pokémon in the Forest and send 1 to the High Link, will I get 495-695 Dream Points per day? lolwut

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
That is referring to the post-E4 section of the Abandoned Lot of Dreams. It has nothing to do with Dream World or High Link.

Here's last night's DW results:

Igglybuff with Sing, Rattata with Quick Attack, Surskit with Bubble, Hoppip with Synthesis, Farfetch'd with Fury Cutter, Poochyena with Dark Pulse, Taillow with Mirror Move, Bidoof with Tackle (lol must have failed that mini-game), Doduo with Flail, Lickitung with Lick, Stantler with Disable, Doduo with Growl, Hoppip with Helping Hand.

Not sure what all is a new find, but I don't remember seeing Poochy with Dark Pulse or Taillow with Mirror Move. These male DW pokemon are going to make some Gen IV-only moves legal with DW abilities. Pretty awesome. I took female surskit, then found out it loses Rain Dish when it evolves and became irate for approx. 3.5 seconds. I remembered that Masquerain is pretty fail no matter what ability it has and came to my senses.

Okay, just so I am absolutely clear on this... the only pokemon confirmed with dream world abilities so far are the ones listed in the OP of this thread? Those pokemon, and obviously, their evolutions?

I have been playing on PO in the DW tier, and I want to try doing the official tier. Ditto isn't released then yet?

Also, what about pokemon from gen 5? Do they all not have DW abilities... the thread on smogons policy on dw abilities says there are only 2 from the 5th gen that are confirmed, yet this thread has nothing on gen5 pokemon with dw abilities.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Hmmm I forgot to take a screenshot, but I found a Drain Punch Kangaskhan (DPPt TM) today. Unfortunately I have no proof of it but, if no one else posts it, I'll take a picture of my decrepit DS with it caught.

My cleanup for the day. I don't think there's anything new. I now have 1270 Dream Points, hopefully I can add some people on Wifi and help others out soon.

Nothing out of the ordinary as far as my haul is concerned, but twice I got the minigame where you search for a specific pokemon, and it sent me to the shining ocean to find the pokemon (turned out to be finneon and wooper, if you're wondering). Has this happened to anyone else?

Nothing out of the ordinary as far as my haul is concerned, but twice I got the minigame where you search for a specific pokemon, and it sent me to the shining ocean to find the pokemon (turned out to be finneon and wooper, if you're wondering). Has this happened to anyone else?
I've got that mini-game a couple times before. Last night when I got it I found a poliwag in there and almost drizzled myself. Then I remembered I was in that lame mini-game that is basically a sim of the actually DW itself.

I've got that mini-game a couple times before. Last night when I got it I found a poliwag in there and almost drizzled myself. Then I remembered I was in that lame mini-game that is basically a sim of the actually DW itself.
I have a feeling that's just going to turn into the new areas. Whether it's for beta testing the new areas or new areas will appear as "bonus rounds", I have no idea. Just a guess.

I hate circumnavigating the entire maze and then I find the missing pokemon near the beginning XO

I'm having a problem with my befriended pokemon. I chose a Lotad and the Croagunk but I didn't see those pokemon when I connected to high link. I also went to the tree and gave 1 berry. I already woke up my pokemon when I connected to the High Link but I didn't see any pokemon there. Did I do something wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)