Issue #12 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JabbaTheGriffin

Stormblessed
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
would just like to reiterate that between now and next issue i'll be accepting blurbs for the next smogon tabloids and the best ones will be added and credited in the article (i'll be sticking to longer tabloids pieces). so for simplicity if you have a twitter account, follow me:

http://twitter.com/SmogonTabloids

if you don't i guess you could just pm them to me on the forums but that could get annoying on my end so it'd probably be best if you just signed up for a twitter account it's not the most painful thing in the world and you can follow 50 cent if you do which makes it a win/win.

Nails

Double Threat
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
The LC weather article was lacking in content. While psyduck does counter weather, it's not even close to the only one. Munchy beats special rain/sun sweepers and destroys hail, agility chinchou can set up on something and sweep back against rain teams (or sun teams with ice beam + water stab!). Basically, it would've been nice to see stuff about weather abusers' sets (sub sd gligar anyone?) and other stuff like that. Trick Room should've gotten a mention. The article just lacked information basically, and I'm really disappointed that the one LC article in the smog was that bad.

Edit: The Smogon Tabloids got the part about lc players right at least.

Nice issue (considering I found my name in it...yesss), but I kinda have a problem with one thing. The awards for 2010 were nice, but why include worst post? This will definately cause people to flat out troll and be retarded. Trou De Cul will fill up with entries for this, and it could get out of hand.

iss

let's play bw lc!
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I was really surprised to see Team STINKY MUSIC in there, how far it's come! Great issue, and thanks to all of the writers and artists that helped make this issue awesome!

Good luck jumpluff, and I hope you come back to us someday!

wow amazing I like it especially the LC RMT you finally care about us smogon I love little cup it's more balanced than NU.

-Rankuso

Ok, I've only read trivia, note from the editor AND the TCG Base/Jungle/Fossil metagem review.
Thanks a lot for writing it. I still have many of those cards at home and it's always nice to remember the times when I used them. I'll read the rest now

Thanks for another quality issue, but what exactly is on the cover? If it's a Pokemon I'm totally not getting it ~_~

Great Issue, as all other in the otherwise.
Thanks jumpluff and other guys for the exelent work they've done.
Jumpluff, I hope that you'll return soon.^_^

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
To anyone who has complained, or is thinking of complaining, remember that The Smog is run by volunteers - if you feel that <article> is lacking in content, or could elaborate more on certain issues then why not take it up on yourself to write a better article for next issue? Complaining is both ungrateful and hypocritical if you yourself do not volunteer to contribute.

This is also a call to other people who are thinking of contributing - if you have an idea, then don't be shy!

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Whoops, totally missed the thunder thing. I didn't write the analysis for the little spider, so I just glanced over for grammar/spelling/overall quality.

I really liked Smog#12, C00L read! Looking forward to another B0SS one! 0 and jumpluff is a BEAST Smog contributer, sorry to hear you go!

JRank

Jonny
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Great issue guys, but I had one question. With the Smog awards how do I cast my vote? (I know, n00bish question but I didn't see it mentioned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)