Yilx first place artist

Your work is amazing! I love it.

I have a special request. I don't know if you are familiar with my work, but I would like ask you if you want to draw one of my fakemon. I prefer that you draw Syphonia, Agondrais or Panthigris. But it is completely up to you which one of the 3 you draw.

Just take a look at my topic in Smeargle's Studio for the fakemon.

Yilx

Sad
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Yilx, could you please do the pokemon persian so it could match my username? I would really appreciate and also put it in my signature that you made it.
Your work is amazing! I love it.

I have a special request. I don't know if you are familiar with my work, but I would like ask you if you want to draw one of my fakemon. I prefer that you draw Syphonia, Agondrais or Panthigris. But it is completely up to you which one of the 3 you draw.

Just take a look at my topic in Smeargle's Studio for the fakemon.
sure thing to both requests; to dhjona, i would probably want to request a sprite of one of my fakemon from you, too! my cap9 or 10 would be nice...

It's done!

The eyes look weird, but I think I did a great job on the shading. Consider this my way of thanking you for the EPIC signature I unfortunately can't use.

sure thing to both requests; to dhjona, i would probably want to request a sprite of one of my fakemon from you, too! my cap9 or 10 would be nice...
Off course. It would be a honor. ^^ Where is cap 9? ^^ It isn't in your first post. :p

Sorry for the late reply. Was kind of busy. ^^ ;)

Yilx

Sad
Off course. It would be a honor. ^^ Where is cap 9? ^^ It isn't in your first post. :p

Sorry for the late reply. Was kind of busy. ^^ ;)
whoops, i meant cap10. i'll be able to get to the request soon!
It's done!
g

The eyes look weird, but I think I did a great job on the shading. Consider this my way of thanking you for the EPIC signature I unfortunately can't use.
wow, that's pretty sweet! yeah, the eyes indeed look strange, but that's okay... i love the sprite! i've been considering creating an evolution for her, too...

Yilx

Sad
abit of bad news, i've been arrowed for some duties this weekend so i probably won't be able to get as many requests done... one at most i think. sorry guys :(

If you're taking requests ATM, I have one for you.

If you've seen the episode in the anime where Wobbuffet falls in love with the Kirlia, you'd know that Wobbuffet is the pinnacle of dancing greatness. But with Gen V here, it looks like Wobbuffet has a rival - in Meloetta.

What I'd like to see is a dance-off between Step Forme Meloetta, and a Wobbuffet, please. Anything else that you might want to add in is fine, as well.

Yilx

Sad
If you're taking requests ATM, I have one for you.

If you've seen the episode in the anime where Wobbuffet falls in love with the Kirlia, you'd know that Wobbuffet is the pinnacle of dancing greatness. But with Gen V here, it looks like Wobbuffet has a rival - in Meloetta.

What I'd like to see is a dance-off between Step Forme Meloetta, and a Wobbuffet, please. Anything else that you might want to add in is fine, as well.
you wouldn't mind if i drew meloetta step like how i always do, right? a tomboyish, brash figure rather than a graceful, quiet one...
Amazing! Very well done!
honestly speaking i felt i could have done better... i probably would want to work on it a little more if i had the time.

you wouldn't mind if i drew meloetta step like how i always do, right? a tomboyish, brash figure rather than a graceful, quiet one...
That's one of the reasons I came to you - I really like the personality you've given Meloetta, plus the sheer amount of awesome attitude in your works, and I believe it'd work wonders for the request.

Yilx

Sad
Alright, I'm finally back and suddenly realized the amount of requests I have yet to do... I'm so sorry everyone, please bear with me! :pirate:

Wow, I am just speechless with your art! I've always wanted to learn how to draw but never got the initiative, but this thread just motivates me to learn!

By the way are you still taking requests?
If so, I would LOVE to see an electric Ledian.
Can you make it standing in a cool powerful pose with a lot of electric sparks around him?
I'm imagining Goku's pose after he transforms into Super Saiyan:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_QRgW4j4DMWw/S6q5rcJCtFI/AAAAAAAAABQ/cFzj7Fs_y8U/s1600/goku28.jpg
But if you think he would better in a diferent pose, then go on, your the artist! =P

Thanks and keep up the great work!

Yilx

Sad
Wow, I am just speechless with your art! I've always wanted to learn how to draw but never got the initiative, but this thread just motivates me to learn!

By the way are you still taking requests?
If so, I would LOVE to see an electric Ledian.
Can you make it standing in a cool powerful pose with a lot of electric sparks around him?
I'm imagining Goku's pose after he transforms into Super Saiyan:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_QRgW4j4DMWw/S6q5rcJCtFI/AAAAAAAAABQ/cFzj7Fs_y8U/s1600/goku28.jpg
But if you think he would better in a diferent pose, then go on, your the artist! =P

Thanks and keep up the great work!
So basically a Bug/Super Saiyan Ledian? :D I'll get on it... just that it might take a while, I hope you don't mind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)