Super Pokemon Wars: 5G

A parody project of Super Robot Wars: OG.

I'll try to keep this updated, but it's not like Flash projects are quick things to finish.

These are going to be YouTube links as I don't think I can embed them here. Plus, I don't know how to make buttons, so yeah, they'd all go off at once. Plus, it'll be easier on your Internet.

Also UUUUGGGHH BACKGROUNDS ARE NOT MY SPECIALTY!

Completed:
Sword of Roobushin (Sword of Sophia)

Future Projects:
Sand Throw Heartbreaker
Kojondo Kick!!!!

Thoughts and ideas?

Yilx

Sad
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Holy crap that was amazing, you just made Roopushin at least ten times more awesome to me after watching this! :heart:

I think if you played around with their facial expressions more it'd be even better, though!

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Wow, amazing!!! I'm looking forward to seeing more of these!!!

Holy crap that was amazing, you just made Roopushin at least ten times more awesome to me after watching this! :heart:

I think if you played around with their facial expressions more it'd be even better, though!
I was thinking the same. At first, I had a few ideas, but I don't remember why I scrapped them. I'll look into that for the next one for sure though!

Yea, that was the only problem. He just stood there like a perpetual statue after getting smashed on the head. Otherwise, the thing was awesome!

Yeah I wasn't sure if I wanted to animate him since they don't animate enemies in SRW. Though I will keep that in mind for future ones! Artistic licensing :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)