What would [pokemon] look like if it were a different type?

@Tortfangatr-Thanks! That was like, my 10th sprite, and I almost thought there was too much going on. Then again, you can never have too much fire.

@Scampy?-A wild Floatrio appeared!

@ Galladiator, I think.-A wild Insecteon appeared!

@ Its A Random- A wild Pligar appeared

You might want to use quote tags ([noparse]
[/noparse]); at the moment it looks like you're claiming you made them. Also, you could have edited your post instead of posting twice...

Ohai. I got bored and started lurking bw stuff, saw this guy, and figured he would be easy to make ice type-

Say hello to Gigaicu.
(Pronounced Giga-ice-oo)
(Also i sorta got lazy so in the end it turned into like 75% recolor)

Ah,I actually singed in this forum just for this thread,it is that awesome.You guys need to keep being so awesome with it :D

Ill make a little contribution...This is actually really hard haha.

Ok, Ground/Fire Togekis...

And Normal type Ghastly!

Hoping this can be pretty awesome. Steel/Fire Deoxys-D
'twas a bit complicated, seeing as fire types consist of warm reds, yellows, and oranges; where as steel types generaly consist of cool whites, grays, and even blues.

Does anyone know how to, hmmmm, resize sprites? I noticed that because of it's size that it looks a little blurry in my avatar since it had to be shrunk since I made him a little big (hehehehehehe...oximoron)

Tyrant, colours on Pokémon shouldn't give too much problems - you can just completely recolour. Also, I think that Exploud-thing is somewhat (actually quite somewhat) overdone, it has fire sprouting out everywhere, and the legs seem... Odd.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)