Stupid things you or someone else has tried

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
So yeah, drinking a 40 of Vodka at the age of 15 = Pretty stupid.
I don't really think the "age of 15" qualifier is necessary. A 200 pound male drinking that much vodka over 2 hours would have a BAC of over 0.5.

I think some / all of that is a bit exaggerated...

Last Halloween, my buddy, who was 15 at the time, drank a 40 Oz of Watermelon Smirnoff Vodka to himself, among other things. But what happened after is far more entertaining.

About half of our group is probably on the ground vomiting at the time. But no-one's got it worse than this guy. He can't even talk, he sounds like a fucking zombie and we're all laughing at how braindead he is until we realize he seriously needed some fucking help. Unfortunately he had wriggled out of all of his clothes except for his underwear and a single fucking sock. So we had to drag him home like that. Thankfully his house wasn't very far at all.

When we get him home, his dad says (they had told him not to drink that night, HA) "WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?"

My friend replies "WHoOOoOOOooooOOoOOooOOoo" and falls against the wall. His parents say they'll take care of him from here so we head back to my buddies house and chill for a bit.

The next morning, the full events of the night were revealed to us.

When checking up on my friend to see if he was okay, his parents find him face up with his mouth full of vomit. He's pretty much drowning on his own vomit. So they're like, okayno, we need to get him to the hospital.

So, flashforward to the hospital, and my friend's heart stops twice that night. That's right. He's been legally dead twice. Fucking ZOMBIE motherfucker. Anyway, he gets his stomache pumped and turns out alright. The day is saved I guess.

But wait! There's more! After the incident, the nurse says to his mom, 'Just get him lots of greasy food'. So they go to McDonalds, and he says to his mom

"Mom... can I get... 16 double cheeseburgers."

And he ate them all.

So yeah, drinking a 40 of Vodka at the age of 15 = Pretty stupid.

Holy that is amazing.

Eraddd

One Pixel
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I don't really think the "age of 15" qualifier is necessary. A 200 pound male drinking that much vodka over 2 hours would have a BAC of over 0.5.

For a 15 year old, I would also call a bit of bullshit/exaggeration.

However, I do know university students in Russia like to drink lots of Vodka. Someone who goes there told me they like to drink a quarter of a litre bottle, put in some coke, and drink the rest of it. Can't say if it's definitely true or not, but this friend definitely is the type to do that kind of thing.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I tried to pick a lock and got a paper clip stuck in the keyhole.

I think it's still there.

Apparently you can make hair dye out of KoolAid too.

My friend tried to jump off his swing and over his backyard fence...

...he landed on the fence.

He broke his arm. :B He broke his arm again about a year later but I forget how.

Darkmalice

Level 3
is a Tiering Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
At a University camp at the beginning of the year, we played truth and dare at about 8pm. This was done with everyone at the camp. The following dares were made done:
People licking each other on the arms; boys to girls, girls to girls, and boys to boys. (This was an entire group dare).
2 guys to take their pants off and rub their butts against each other.
Someone waxed his balls.

Also, we were all sober.

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion

Where does it say he drank it in 2 hours? I myself have had a 40 of Whiskey in one night (never again) and I weigh close to 150 pounds. I couldn't touch the stuff for years afterward. I was only 17-18 too so his story is realistic enough.

Uhh. Well, I don't know how long of a time period he drank it over but it was more than 2 hours. I know it sounds like an exaggeration but every bit of it is true. Like I said, his heart stopped twice, he was legally dead twice. So the amount of alcohol he drank doesn't really make it less believable.

Now if I said he drank a 40 of Vodka and wasn't feeling a thing. Then I'd expect you to call bullshit.

But I guess you're right that it's pretty stupid regardless. But I know people who've drank stupid amounts of alcohol and have been fine.

@Ala: My brother did that every night for 2 weeks straight. He's a goddamn tank and I'm drunk after 2 beers. Strange world.

At a University camp at the beginning of the year, we played truth and dare at about 8pm. This was done with everyone at the camp. The following dares were made done:
People licking each other on the arms; boys to girls, girls to girls, and boys to boys. (This was an entire group dare).
2 guys to take their pants off and rub their butts against each other.
Someone waxed his balls.

Also, we were all sober.
You have some wieerd friends lol.

I once put icy hot on my testicles just to see if it really hurts that bad. It does.
This reminds me of when I was getting ready for cross-country and the entire school football team put icyhot on their balls before practice. It was pretty funny listening to what they said after it started to kick in.

Well, once my friend dared me to climb a flagpole. I only got about 2 feet up before I slid down, sounds safe, right? The part that holds the rope at the bottom caught my balls and ripped them open. I had to get stitches, wasn't fun.

Well, once my friend dared me to climb a flagpole. I only got about 2 feet up before I slid down, sounds safe, right? The part that holds the rope at the bottom caught my balls and ripped them open. I had to get stitches, wasn't fun.
The Internet. You can't tell if he's lying or not. Oh well. OUCH!

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
The same vodka over 6 hours for a 200 pound male would be still 0.42. You pretty much pass out immediately at .3, and at 0.42 you almost certainly would fall into a coma and legally die a few times... Eh, I guess believable, but he'd have to basically chug the remaining vodka once he got to .25 or so.

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Oh wait, I just thought of something awesome. There was a kid at our school who forgot to put his cup on during a football game. He got sacked in the nuts, and uh, yeah...

last year I ate a heaping spoonful of nutmeg before school to get high. I was "high" (ie poisoned) for 2 days and my face looked like I hadn't slept in a week. My only desire was to sleep but I couldn't because the dry eyes was so unbearable.

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
a friend of mine took some drug to help keep himself alert to study for an exam, he ended up thinking that the floor was covered in spiders and snakes and barricaded himself in his closet

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
haha, when my little brother was like 2, I put one of those really intense listerine breath strips in his mouth and he stood there drooling and freaking out. i was amused, my mother wasn't.

also my sister, cousin and I used to do something fun at sleep overs. we would wriggle into our sleeping bags so that our heads were where our feet should be, we'd manage to zip ourselves down to our feet, and then we'd run around the room into each other, furniture, etc. it was ridiculous getting so tired from continually falling only to get up and trip again, or run head first into someone. GOOD TIMES

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)