Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

Thanks for your help guys, now I just got my seed!!
Now another question, if I got the seed I want, if I got my egg, save, and set the clock again to the original time now, will that change the IVs of the egg again?

Thanks!! :)

Say I want to RNG breed a non-shiny Pokémon on HG/SS, do I check the "HGSS Shiny Egg" box or not? If so, do I just leave out the ID/SID boxes?

EDIT: Thanks for the answer Alphabet123. :)

Bian: If you already have the egg in your party, then its IVs are already set. There's nothing you can do now to affect the outcome of the pokemon.

Say I want to RNG breed a non-shiny Pokémon on HG/SS, do I check the "HGSS Shiny Egg" box or not? If so, do I just leave out the ID/SID boxes?

EDIT: Thanks for the answer Alphabet123. :)
Theres an easier way. Grab a seed and try to hit it. You'll most likely hit an adjacent. Take the adjacent delay and plug it into the main window of RNG Reporter. Use DPPt international and pick a nature you want. Try to find one with a low frame. Now advance as if it was a shiny egg. Riski's noob guide might explain it better.

I can't get the swarming to work for me, can anyone help me find a seed and a spread that will help me hit the 11 encounter slot number so I can rng capture a wild chansey with Serene Grace (Ability 1) with a love ball, please?

I can't get the swarming to work for me, can anyone help me find a seed and a spread that will help me hit the 11 encounter slot number so I can rng capture a wild chansey with Serene Grace (Ability 1) with a love ball, please?
Just use PokeRNG to get all the possibilities and do trial and error in RNG reporter to see if any have Slot 11 >.<

What is the best way to verify your seed in the E4 when you have no roamers out?
There is actually no way of verifying your seed w/o roamers. You can't call anyone. You just have to release them, kill the one you want to RNG, fight your way to Lance, save before the auto-walk sequence.

Yea, the only one I have left is Entei and eet is already fainted. Should of really checked this before I started going through the E4 >_>

Yea, the only one I have left is Entei and eet is already fainted. Should of really checked this before I started going through the E4 >_>
Well, as what the first page suggests. RNG them one by one and don't catch it. So you could have roamer verifications. :D Though frame verification here is really difficult because there is no way to advance it other than the radio. D:

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
@The Mole:

You can still RNG Entei if that's the only one left and it's fainted...

Just use RadioSeed to verify you hit the correct Seed rather than using the Roamer locations. Then just advance your frame using RadioSeed as per normal... The link to the download is on the first page.

@The Mole:

You can still RNG Entei if that's the only one left and it's fainted...

Just use RadioSeed to verify you hit the correct Seed rather than using the Roamer locations. Then just advance your frame using RadioSeed as per normal... The link to the download is on the first page.
Oh wow. I needed that to. @.@
Thanks.

Are there any wandering NPC lists for HG/SS? I know it's a lot of work to put one of those together, but does anyone know if any (even partial) compilations exist?

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Are there any wandering NPC lists for HG/SS? I know it's a lot of work to put one of those together, but does anyone know if any (even partial) compilations exist?
You don't need it because you can be faster then an NPC by opening the Pokegear before an NPC moves

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 19)