Smogon Superstars II Playoffs Round 3- The Semi-finals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I'm at the hospital righ tnow ith my new nephew this probably won't get done today, but I'm pretty satisfied with what I have, so the end of this week is likely. =) Finally...xD

So I beasted the fuck out of my oceanograpy exam and made a 100%...fuck yeah! =D Anyway, I have an am. history exam friday, but that's it 'til after thanksgiving break which begins next wednesday for me. This weekend it should go down. I'll get a time worked out with Megan and let you peeps know. If I make it to the finals I'll be sure to face AM before my break is over lol.

So I beasted the fuck out of my oceanograpy exam and made a 100%...fuck yeah! =D Anyway, I have an am. history exam friday, but that's it 'til after thanksgiving break which begins next wednesday for me. This weekend it should go down. I'll get a time worked out with Megan and let you peeps know. If I make it to the finals I'll be sure to face AM before my break is over lol.
Decide what you want to play for the finals in the meantime. If you make it.
edit @ Scofield: Lol.

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
So, this topic has turned into flamewheeler's personal blog? Excellent, saves me the trouble of following you on twitter.

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
between this thread and the coming out thread in cong, we've got pretty much all of flamewheeler's life covered :D

Ok, so I sent a VM to Megan and I play on playing tomorrow. I figured since he's not on and since Tripe and I'm sure others would like to watch..I'll leave it and we can finally get this done. Sorry for the hold up!

Edit: Missed Megan! >.< Mom had me doing shit. I'll try again tomorrow. =/

Conflict

is the 9th Smogon Classic Winneris a Three-Time Past SPL Championis the defending GSC Circuit Champion
World Defender
Hey!

Make a post here 15 minutes before the battles are starting so that i (and maybe some other dudes too) have a chance to watch you guys gettin this finally done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)