Terrorist Cup Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Scheduled a time for Saturday to battle and missed it. We have a second time scheduled, just wanted to post saying I'm the one at fault if the battle doesn't get done. (but it probably will!)

We had planned to play this weekend but tripe had no team ready. Moreover tripe is not often, I hope to see tripe before the end of the weekend, otherwise it will be hard to see tripe with the jetlag

We had planned to play this weekend but tripe had no team ready. Moreover tripe is not often, I hope to see tripe before the end of the weekend, otherwise it will be hard to see tripe with the jetlag
Don't worry, I've built a team and should be ready to battle this week.

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Lost after two missclicks, a teambuilding mistake and some hax. Oh well, most of it was my fault and he does deserve it as he played his cards very well. GG and good luck.

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Lost. I'll post my team and stuff tonight just for general discussion provoking.

Just an update, TwilightRomeo hasn't been on/responded to my PM's for about a week. Hopefully he'll get on soon.

Sent a VM to Ag, never got a response, and now he's offline. =/ We'll get this done.

Edit: Lost 1-0 for a couple of reasons lol. 2 crits and a speed tie deciding kinda sucked, but regardless, good game! =)

Haven't seen my opponent on, although I was unable to battle last week. If I get the loss due to the activity win to my opponent, I don't mind since I was unable to battle last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)