Terrorist Cup Tournament - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I vm'ed Iron Bullet a few days ago after he beat Eternal and am still waiting for a reply. I will vm or pm him again if he doesnt after a few more days.

Agammemnon

A wild Zubat appears!
is a Contributor Alumnus
Dr Fleischmann didn't answer my PM and I'll hardly be connected for the next days.
Anyway I'm trying to get this done

Bartman101

Banned deucer.
Ok guys, sorry about the delay and stuff, something came up and I haven't been on for a while, but i'm updating the OP now and coin tossing some round 1 matches

EDIT: Asuya Sosuke, Manu-7p2b, Milenko and ENZ0 were given activity wins, ILoveLiza and JabbaTheGriffin won coin tosses. If you believe that you should have gone through or thought you were equally active with your opponent and what not, feel free to PM me or post in the thread.

Agammemnon

A wild Zubat appears!
is a Contributor Alumnus
How am I supposed to play when my opponent is THAT dumb ?
He makes ridiculous "schedules" like "Be there in 30 mn", even if he doesn't know my GMT.
That's ridiculous, adding that he's not online for his own "schedules"

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Yeah sorry about that, it was like Fire Blast, Hypnosis, Meteor Mash, Meteor Mash, all missing.

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
you guys are terrible at assigning me opponents that can play. iloveliza hasn't been on since nov 30th and has been pm'd.

Bartman101

Banned deucer.
ILoveLiza has informed me he has quit all tournament and told me to sub the guy in who he won a coin toss to.

With that Accipender has been subbed in for IloveLiza

Was going to battle IronBullet today but he had to reschedule last minute. The time zone difference is really killer. We will get it done over the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)