Wyoming in Darkness - Round 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wyoming in Darkness!

General Tournament Rules
Round 7

Standard and Unique Rules

• Battles will conducted as a be best 3 out of 5.
  • This will be a Double Elimination tournament. This is because this tournament is truly based on luck.
  • As this tournament is based on luck, you are not allowed to bitch or moan about having bad luck. Got it?
  • Battles will be carried out on both Shoddy Battle and Netbattle Supremacy (Note: If you need help getting NBS to work, contact me or someone with Netbattle Supremacy that works to help you out).
  • Each randbat will take place in a different battle format until someone has won 3 games.
    • So, you would play a randbat first in say, GSC. The next randbat would then be a different generation other than GSC. Rinse and repeat.
      • A generation cannot be repeated in a match!
  • These are the legal randbat formats and what battle simulator they are to be played on.
    • RBY (NetBattle Supremacy)
    • GSC (NetBattle Supremacy)
    • ADV (NetBattle Supremacy)
    • ADV Doubles (NetBattle Supremacy)
    • DPP (Shoddy Battle)
      • Note: Under no circumstance is DPP allowed to be played on NBS.
  • Whoever loses the randbat decides which format is going to be played next.

Battle Rules

• Sleep Clause
  • Self-KO Clause
  • Challenge Cup
  • Level Balance (Shoddy Battle only. NBS automatically sets this up)
  • Species Clause
  • Timed Battle
There are still titles to be given out to the winner and then to the losers of Wyoming in Darkness! What are they you ask? Here’s the answer.

• 1st Place: Hero or Heroine of Wyoming
    • Discovering that you exist due to the interference of The Five Formats. You now fight them so that you can disappear!
  • 2nd Place: Snarky Sidekick
    • You help the Hero or Heroine of Wyoming in many situations, you’re also his best friend!
  • 3rd Place: Hero or Heroine Love Interest That Will End Up as a Hostage Later on and will be saved by the Hero or Heroine of Wyoming.
    • You're the sexy person in Wyoming who the Hero or Heroine of Wyoming desires most. You're average at best.
  • 4th Place: Annoying Emo Person who Thinks They’re Bad Ass but in Reality is Annoying.
    • You are almost as strong as the Hero or Heroine, but not really. The side kick is still stronger. You think you’re awesome in every way, but you’re not. The Hero or Heroine of Wyoming manages to put up with you somehow.
  • 5th Place: Traitor Guy who Redeems Him or Herself Later by Doing Something Heroic.
    • Why does this feel familiar...
  • 6th Place: Tank
    • The huge and muscular person of the group who’s not that bright, but is lovable nevertheless!
  • 7th Place: Intelligent Person who Thinks He or She is Better Than Everyone
    • God I hate this person, don’t you?
  • 8th Place: Obligatory Special Person Who Will Die Sooner or Later Before the Adventure is Done.
    • AERIS DIES!
  • 9th to 15th Place: People Who Join the Hero or Heroine of Wyoming to Save Wyoming but are Fillers.
    • Plenty of those.
  • 16th to 32nd Place: Fallen Wyomingites
    • Wait, what?
  • Any other place: Wyomingite Who Wants to be Real
    • Who wants to live in Wyoming? Wait, that is just too unrealistic.

WB (Bracketmaker)
LonelyNess vs goofball
Hipmonlee vs Lady Bug

LB (Bracketmaker)
Jackal vs Ala
drcossack vs G80
makiri vs Bianca222
D0nut Eater vs CTI
Eraddd vs Bluewind
dbolt vs LightWolf

Deadline is November 28th. Once again, any metagame first.

drcossack

I'm everywhere, you ain't never there
I won ADV and ADV Doubles, G80 won RBY, GSC, and DPP. Had nothing to get past his Empoleon. :(

Nails

Double Threat
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Damn, my streak ended. Made it through to r7 on coinflips/activity wins, I still haven't downloaded netbattle. GL to everyone else.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I beat Ala in RBY, GSC and ADV (all 1-0!)

ggs bro.

g80 was heard trembling in the distance...

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Lost to Jackal 0-3 :( ggs

I'm happy with the way I played though and had fun. Gl in the rest of the tourney man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)