Smogon Tournament #3: Round 2 is Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pm'd SSBM Roy last Sunday and still no answer, although I've seen him online here every day...
Haven't seen him on NB either...

Hill

ticking away, the moments that make up a dull day
is a Past WCoP Champion
like Pocket posted above, i won 5-0..

Sending the log now

My PC got broken and it took a long time to get it back. I'll be on these days a lot on NB looking for Drunk Priest.

I never sent rambo_verm a second PM, but I've tried to look for him since then, and I responded to his first one a good while ago. Even though I've been lazy with tourney stuff lately and probably should have tried harder to set up a time, I just wanted to post to say I at least made some effort to get this done.

Well, Lesm told me the best times for him to battle would be around Wednesday and Thursday, and well, no sign of him those days, nor yesterday. I'll be online tonight and tomorrow night/afternoon.

Battle Mode: Ruby/Sapphire
Rule: Sleep Clause
Rule: Freeze Clause
Rule: Self-KO Clause
Rule: Apply PP Ups
Rule: Battle Timeout
Rule: Unrated
-HiT- vs DrunkPriest. Begin!
End Battle! -HiT- wins!
Score: 1 to 0
-HiT-: gg
DrunkPriest: gg

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
note: i'll be on vacation from the start of rd3 (dec. 19) to New year's Day, with limited access to the internet.

Peterko

Never give up!
is a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hairy Pimp-> Last Activity: December 6th, 2006 02:14 AM
that´s when he sent a PM about having school vacation (free time) so we should try to find each other on the server...haven´t seen him though, sent another PM yesterday

I am still yet to hear a reply since trying to organise an arranged time for my battle with Ged.
lol, I've sent a lot of PMs and got almost no answers. the day you told to be on I got online but you weren't =\. Also, I'm being on almost all days.

lol, I've sent a lot of PMs and got almost no answers. the day you told to be on I got online but you weren't =\. Also, I'm being on almost all days.
Well, firstly I have not said any days, I have asked you to provide a time you would be available. Secondly I have had 2 PMs from you. One saying to be on Saturday which i was and you didn't show, and the next saying a random day to go on 'now' when I wasn't even online. Suggest a time here and get on NB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)