Ask a Simple Question, get a Simple Answer

Status
Not open for further replies.
My internet disconnected while i was on PO, so I had to make a new name. Do I really have to do this every time? Do my old 'me's' ever log off?

The Step form of Melotetta isn't listed anywhere. I assume this is because it's not officially out yet or something? I thought Keurido wasn't out yet either, but it's available. : /

EDIT: Oh...well that's...unfortunate. >_> Thanks for the reply, though.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Step forme is only accessible by using Ancient Voice with normal Meloetta while in a battle. You cannot start a battle with Step forme.

I can't login to the server because whenever I choose my password it just disconnects me. Some other dude said it was because the password was already in use but I picked a random and obscure one and it still disconnected me.

I can't download PO... Whenever I click the link to download it I get a blank page. Anyone help?? (I'm running Vista if it means anything)

You can update them instantly. ^^
It's as easy as removing the Pokémon's name from the scripts. It takes like 30 seconds. ^^
The owner of the server program can also do this. No one needs to change it by themselves as long as the main owner of the server is on top of things.

Ok then Gents i has another problem.
I was playing on DW OU tier on the Smogon University Server.
But then I created a team for Standard OU team tier. But everytime i try to switch tiers it says that it cannot because it violates the rules for Standard OU. It does it and the reason it gives is because of this pokemon:

Kerudio @ Leftovers
Justice Heart
IVs: 31/30/30/31/31/30
EVs: 252 SpA/ 252 Spe/ 4 HP
Nature: Timid

Calm Mind
Surf
Focus Blast
Hidden Power (electric)

So can someone tell me what is wrong with it which stops me from going onto the Standard OU tier.

I know this is more of a general Pokemon Online question, but I can't find it on their forums/FAQs.

How can you check your ranking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)