Yilx first place artist

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
dude

i fucking love your style

could you make me an avatar? it can be anything you want; a picture you already drew or something new, i don't care, just as long as you drew it and its 100x100. :3

oh my godddd.

Every time I see "new post by Yilx" here I get so happy, and this is just amazing.

Not requesting anything since you still have more to do, but I just can't wait to see the rest of your requests finished. :>

Yilx

Sad
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
dude

i fucking love your style

could you make me an avatar? it can be anything you want; a picture you already drew or something new, i don't care, just as long as you drew it and its 100x100. :3
Well... I hope you won't mind if I used one that I made before...

Here's a Doredia avatar.

Aerrow

hunter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
O.O

That Lucario is simply amazing. Could you make me an avatar of either your Ho-Oh or the swords dancing Lucario, Yilx? Thanks.

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yilx, I got a job and I think you are the only artist that can do it. Can you make a picture of a Ditto mid transformation into a Mewtwo, so that like the left half is still a Ditto but the right half is Mewtwo? And can it be wearing a Choice Scarf around its neck?

Yilx

Sad
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Yilx, I got a job and I think you are the only artist that can do it. Can you make a picture of a Ditto mid transformation into a Mewtwo, so that like the left half is still a Ditto but the right half is Mewtwo? And can it be wearing a Choice Scarf around its neck?
Sure thing, but like the rest it might take a while to do...

Also Kirikizan here

Even though your style isn't my favorite one,
those pokemon are always top quality!
The lucario made me drool a little bit when I sough it XD so good!!

Keep up the good work :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)