Scents - What Do You Wear?

Deoderant: Lynx "Twist" or "Anti-Hangover" (I think it's called Axe in the states).
Yes, Lynx is to Great Britain as Axe is to the United States

In the shower: Axe (morning), Irish Spring (morning/night), Selsun Blue (night)
Out of the shower: Axe, Old Spice/Red Zone

Trivia: Did you know that the last ingredient in the Axe Dark Temptations ("more irresistable than chocolate") body wash is caramel?

(By the way, I don't care whatsoever if you think that people don't like Axe, generally people just don't like the smelly people who spray a liter of Axe all over themselves and then smell like Axe and ass, or just use a liter and make sure that the other side of the room smells like Axe as well. And I don't like those people too)

And @alex: I saw that cologne stuff at Target a few weeks ago and it took me a while to find out that it was actually serious because it was in the wrong section

Body Wash: Axe(Snake Peel)

Biggest reason is because it literally does what it says it does: It rips the dirt right off your skin. That, and it leaves a relatively neutral smell when compared to other Axe products.

Deodorant: Old Spice(Swagger, but honestly it could be any Old Spice idc)

Shampoo: Axe(Armor). Eh....it "works" but I don't see any difference from any other product.

Cologne: None. In the market for some though. Got some good ideas from this thread.

Typical guy, I know -.-

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Shampoo/conditioner-Don't know, don't care. All I know is it keeps me clean and it keeps my hair down.

Deodorant-Anything that makes it so I don't smell like shit after work.

Cologne-I don't wear cologne.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)