dude - game over! viva las vegas!

evan

I did my best -- I have no regrets
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Assuming a relatively even split of players between village and both mafias, even if village were entirely united around their ballot of three guaranteed villagers, mafia should still have two players sitting on the council to begin with. We have to assume that in this early game there are at least those two mafia members and possibly more.

Bass

Brother in arms
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus
Once again, I stress that all villagers contact me. Stop being a bunch of silent assholes, because as you can see from the results of the previous two cycles, we have been getting slaughtered. I can only do so much unless you guys cooperate, seriously.

(In before ipl will parody this post)

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I endorse this. Bass is 100% clean. There is no longer any reason not to trust him.

EDIT: Also, do NOT claim to AvatarST. I have reason to believe he's not what he claims.

Bass

Brother in arms
There you have it, people. With this much endorsement, I expect everyone to cooperate this time. So please, contact and CLAIM to me immediately!

Bass

Brother in arms
If Raise! is your alias, please contact me within a reasonable time frame. Your life may be on the line if you don't, and lets just say I don't want to see another reyscarface.

Because of the dissatisfaction with the way the council handled Day 1, I've decided to turn #freemobile into an honorary council. Here's your chance to help in the Boardwalk's journey towards victory and influence a critical decision in the game. Seeing as there's another election tonight, efforts to help the council today may increase your chances of becoming an official councilman*.

*no girls allowed

Bass

Brother in arms
Ok men, it looks like our fortune is turning with the successful lynch of Mekkah. I am very thankful to those who cooperated this time, but regrettably still quite a few of you kept your mouthes shut. Now you have no excuse not to contact to me, so if I don't have a full claim from you lot BEFORE the end of the next night, then I am labeling you as an enemy of the Boardwalk.

Now, in regards to elections. This list is not final and will be expanded later, but I believe that the following choices are best:

Bass
askaninjask
zerowing

Finally, if you have claimed already, contact me for night actions. If I am not around due to my internet issues, then speak to askaninjask (this goes for the stuff mentioned at the beginning of this post too)

Let's unite and turn this game around, Boardwalkers!

Bass

Brother in arms
I should also mention that I plan on adding 2-3 more people to the tentative ballot I posted, so when that is finalized, I will ask you guys to contact me for your specific ballot (To ensure that the votes are evenly spread).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)