Yilx first place artist

Precipice

Thats bull.
is an Artist Alumnus
Ya know Yilx, I think you might be the only artist on this forum that never dissapoints me. You're so damn consistent and its all so fucking awesome. I'd go into more depth but im to busy =/ :3

Snorlaxe

2 kawaii 4 u
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
dear god yilx you are amazing! i absolutely LOVE the fire/ice swampert, and the drapion looks wonderful, too. keep it up ^_^

Yilx

Sad
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
...wow. this looks amazing! was wondering if i could request a shubarugo? thanks =)
Shubarugo is really cool. I actually had a sketch but I never really got around to doing it. I'll get to it as soon as I finish the rest.

If I may; requesting a dragon dancing Rayquaza.
Amazing work Yilx! A Sceptile using Leaf Storm please, if I may request?
Of course...

holy shitty dick nipples

how do you constantly come up with such quality work, and pump out these drawings so quickly?
If I were to state a reason... music would be one :D

People work better in their own environment. Also I think Meloetta as your mascot puts that message across rather well.

FLAMING SHITNUGGETS!
Yilx your work is so good! I just love your style of shading. Could I have a Purugly using Fury Swipes

firecape

This is the end...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I would like to request an Arceus using Judgment (Normal typed). Whenever you can get to it, I really like your style :).

Don't feel any rush, and take all the time you need, of course, but requesting a beasty Lugia as a counterpart to that Ho-oh.

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
I think we know where the second gold luvdisk might be coming from. Great work on the Roobushin. I don't know how you do these so quickly and so well.

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
I could comment on how awesome each of these are, but I'll just leave my praise to your retyping of Roopushin. That is so cool with the anchors.

Yilx

Sad
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Invertedzero: Sure thing... I hope you won't mind if it takes a while, though.

Homeslice: I can't turn it into avatar form right now, but go ahead and use it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)