Yilx first place artist

Your Dark/Water Roopushin is absolutely incredible. I'd say my favorite part of the image isn't Roopushin itself but, rather, the background. The anchors are a fantastic touch.

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
OH...MY...GOD! That WIP for my request looks absolutely amazing! Even better than I imagined! Can't wait until the final product! Only way I can even think to improve it is to maybe have one the arms already transformed, but it amazing either way.

I realy like your fanarts and your style. Your awsome, great, perfekt bla bla bla.... you know it.
Maybe a cross-over between Pokemon and another Anime or Cartoon, that's always nice. A personal favorite idea is Pokemon x Beyblade (I hope you know it), for example when Dragoon
comes out of his Beyblade, here could any Dragontype jump out this Beyblade, imo is Ononokusu the best canidate vor it.
If you like the new generation, the best choice for it is Poison Serpent as Beyblade and maybe Arbok as Pokemon, who jumps out the Beyblade.
What are you thinking of my idea?

PS: Hope it's good, but I made your cacturn in Avatar size:

PPS: I hope you understand my horrible english :oops:

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Congrats. I've gotta say, you are probably my favourite artist on Smogon, and you definitely deserve the Golden Luvdisc.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Congrats on the Golden Luvdisc. Your art in general is amazing & it's no surprise that you deserve a Golden Luvdisc.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Well, I'll be the cccccombo breaker at best. I really like your art a lot, and I would really like to see more art that's scenic. There's something to be said in scenic art that I really enjoy, and putting them as backgrounds on my laptop. If you could pull off a scenic picture from each season (one pokemon in each season) you will be my hero (I apologize if this is a tad picky). Anywho, good luck!

as everyone has said gratz on your gold luvdisc, you deserve many more hearts then you have now, thats for sure. your art is always amazing and i think you could make any pokemon look good =)

Well, I'll be the cccccombo breaker at best. I really like your art a lot, and I would really like to see more art that's scenic. There's something to be said in scenic art that I really enjoy, and putting them as backgrounds on my laptop. If you could pull off a scenic picture from each season (one pokemon in each season) you will be my hero (I apologize if this is a tad picky). Anywho, good luck!
I'ma have to second this, as I do the exact same thing when I find a cool scene of the appropriate size, and I love your artwork.

I realize this might not be the place to ask, but since Smeargle's Studio doesn't have a question thread I don't have much choice: how do you put pictures in a post? I (just) started drawing, and I'd like to make a thread here, but it says I'm not allowed to add attachments. Is there a way to change this?

I'ma have to second this, as I do the exact same thing when I find a cool scene of the appropriate size, and I love your artwork.

I realize this might not be the place to ask, but since Smeargle's Studio doesn't have a question thread I don't have much choice: how do you put pictures in a post? I (just) started drawing, and I'd like to make a thread here, but it says I'm not allowed to add attachments. Is there a way to change this?
OK. In ur post, click the button at the top that looks liek a mountain. Then u need to enter a url. Either u can use photobucket or someother picture hosting website and get the url from that, but i do it differently. Gon on www.iaza.com and upload the pic u want to use. If u need to make adjustments (transparent for example) use its features, or just click on the image, and it will appear by itself on the page. Copy this url and post in the thread. Hope this'll show u! =D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)