dude - game over! viva las vegas!

evan

I did my best -- I have no regrets
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
coattail rider? you will find i am the only independently elected member of the council. For those who support reason and, more importantly, RESULTS re-instate my councillorship.

Bass

Brother in arms
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus
To those who have tried to contact me, I am busy studying / taking finals for most of the day. Speak to veed or aska if you need something.

evan

I did my best -- I have no regrets
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Constituents! I am currently holding a town hall. Please feel free to ask of me questions on transparency and good governance. I will fight tyrants and benders like Veedrock till the day I die and then my memory will fight on. Please contact me to secure my and your futures!

I made evan an honorable honorary councilman and his obsession with power escalated dramatically. What have I done...

Also I'm ineligible for council, no need to campaign against me! Next council though it is on.

Bass

Brother in arms
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus
Hi, it has been pointed out many times that the Sopranos have suffered no casualties.

Remaining Lucchese, I know we have some differences to resolve, but for now, I think we should collaborate on this one. Please contact me.

Gmax

kuahahahaha
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Double post etc.

This is an announcement for one BUGSY SIEGEL. Contact me on IRC. It is in both of our best interests for you to do so.

And the Lucchese ought to as well...

Gmax

kuahahahaha
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hi, this is Gmax the Soprano. Lucchese, it would be cool if you hit that guy you inspected and told me about earlier. It'd be even cooler if you contacted me!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)