Tournament of Second Chances - Round 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
o.o strange that it's irrelevant since i'm arguing you should have just said take the win lol.. i outplayed the fuck out of you, and you still needed a miss, a glitch abuse AND a crit when i set things up perfectly to win rofl game 2 i still had a shot at if you hadnt critted rade, and you mispredicted flygon, and had something for it anyway lol, the point is you didn't play as great as you think if it came down to a 50:50 + crit when you had a nice enough matchup for it to not matter. and for game 3, i didn't choose the "wrong" team, i chose the team i had the best shot of winning the remanining two matches with.

i obviously struck a nerve but that's some trashy attitude you have towards battling, normally i wouldn't give a fuck but i'm fed up of all the tournament bullshit i get from players who's egos are too big for their skill level

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Lol... I'm gonna try to get lonelyness to battle when I get home a little later. Must battle before deadline

Scimjara

Bert Stare
is a Tutor Alumnus
o.o strange that it's irrelevant since i'm arguing you should have just said take the win lol.. i outplayed the fuck out of you, and you still needed a miss, a glitch abuse AND a crit when i set things up perfectly to win rofl game 2 i still had a shot at if you hadnt critted rade, and you mispredicted flygon, and had something for it anyway lol, the point is you didn't play as great as you think if it came down to a 50:50 + crit when you had a nice enough matchup for it to not matter. and for game 3, i didn't choose the "wrong" team, i chose the team i had the best shot of winning the remanining two matches with.

i obviously struck a nerve but that's some trashy attitude you have towards battling, normally i wouldn't give a fuck but i'm fed up of all the tournament bullshit i get from players who's egos are too big for their skill level
Shut the fuck up.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
man i know im the worst person on earth to say this but... id say legendary struck a nerve on you, not otherwise

lol

Originally Posted by Fat 6A9 Ace Matador

Shut the fuck up.
I don't know why. But i lol'd, scim random ass.

symphonyx64

Private messages are the best way to reach me
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Won vs. manu-7p2b 2-1 in some haxy games, ggs.
Its only a game man [not directed at Ace Matador].

Conflict

is the 9th Smogon Classic Winneris a Three-Time Past SPL Championis the defending GSC Circuit Champion
World Defender
Somethings tellin me that this AM guy didnt have nearly enough sex in the last time. Too much pent-up pressure....
Calm down - you still have two hands (and maybe even money to solve this matter).

Whiners ganna whine.....

Atticus

Atticus
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
soooooo i know this is a bit late but i still can't wrap my head around this. am whined after his opponent let him redo game 1 out of pure generosity??

classy players.

shartruce

Chartreuse Charmanders/ US WEST 2015!
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
i vm'ed mizuno a few days ago, but he still hasn't responded back, hopefully i'll see him today to get this done

Well, apparently uclafan101 was online for ~20 minutes this morning while I was working on my Random Pokémon Tournament team and not checking the forums...I got on CAP as soon as I saw his PM and he seemed to be on the server, but I didn't get a reply and he left soon after. I've been online for much of today but he hasn't shown up since, and I'm tired of waiting around, so I'm getting off for today. Sorry we couldn't get it done Phil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)