Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Bulbapedia, Overhead Throw is the only one.
The problem is, we only found out Overhead Throw/Dragon Tail because people tried using Assist teams with those and failed, so I doubt we actually did a comprehensive test of all new moves under Assist.

So again, can anyone vouch for the fact that someone DID check that all other moves can be called by Assist? In particular, can Death Gambit be called?

What happens if I take a pokemon with skills it only gets in B/W like an Arbok with Coil or a Slowbro with Regeneration and trade it to HG/SS? Anything bad? Or is it completely compatible?

hi guys, im not too sure if this is the right place to ask this, but i am having a problem with ivs regarding pururiru. You see, i was using serebii's iv calculator to check on my pururiru, and when i typed in all of the necessary information, it said that it doesn't compute. This is what I entered:

Pururiru
Calm Nature
Good Perseverance
20HP/8Atk/10Def/12Sp.Atk/15Sp.Def/10Speed
Lvl. 5

it told me that the speed stat was wrong, so i used another iv calc. the other one i used told me it was an impossible combination. Yet that information is precisely what is on my screen when i look at my pururiru. Please help

hi guys, im not too sure if this is the right place to ask this, but i am having a problem with ivs regarding pururiru. You see, i was using serebii's iv calculator to check on my pururiru, and when i typed in all of the necessary information, it said that it doesn't compute. This is what I entered:

Pururiru
Calm Nature
Good Perseverance
20HP/8Atk/10Def/12Sp.Atk/15Sp.Def/10Speed
Lvl. 5

it told me that the speed stat was wrong, so i used another iv calc. the other one i used told me it was an impossible combination. Yet that information is precisely what is on my screen when i look at my pururiru. Please help
What did you do to level it up? Did you use Rare candy or made wild battles?
The only possible thing i can think is that you are overlooking some of the EV's when you leveled it up by normal battling.Try using the EV reducing berries and try again if that's the case, or you can try narrow down what was the EV gain, and put the correct info.

Your pururiru has a speed iv of 20-31, a SpD IV of 10-29, a Special attack iv of 10-29, a defense iv of 0-19, a attack iv of 0-19, and a HP iv of 0-9.

The ivs are fine when I run it through serebii's calc

If i have a Japanese Movie 10 legendary dog can I unlock the Zoraaku event on an American Black and White game?
Yes. The flag that triggers the event isn't region locked, so any Pokemon with the correct flag will trigger the event for any version.

HOWEVER, the languages of the two carts you're transferring between does have to match. So if your Japanese Dog is on a Japanese cartridge, you'll have to trade it to an American cartridge before you could unlock the event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)