Ask a Simple Question, get a Simple Answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Hi, which server is best. Also, what password should i put when it says to, my Smogon password
It depends. We now have a Smogon server, so you should try that though. And the password prompt means you are trying to use a username which has already been registered. Try using another one.

how do i register
Hit register, down the bottom of the screen once you are on a server.

when old gens? (if they are even going to be added)
We already have gen. three, but I don't think there are plans to introduce older generations. Try Netbattle.

Is Pokemon Online working for everyone else? When I try to load the server list it times out :/
It is working for me.

thanks guys for the help. I got PO working. But I got another question. How can I filter battles so that evasion clause is on? If sleep clause is on, then should evasion be on as well? I keep getting haxed. I play dream world ubers btw.

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Evasion clause is a default for Ladder matches. For challenges, check the 'Evasion Clause' box on the small pop-up with the list of optional clauses.

so i assume everyone plays pokemon online? well my question is should i download PO to battle? i currently just battle on pokemonexperte's server of pokemon lab (only server up :\). also, it would be nice to know if smogon is ever gonna open a server on pokemon lab. i mean PL was released on this site in the first place. thanks for your help!

San_Pellegrino

the eternal dreamer
is a Team Rater Alumnus
so i assume everyone plays pokemon online? well my question is should i download PO to battle? i currently just battle on pokemonexperte's server of pokemon lab (only server up :\). also, it would be nice to know if smogon is ever gonna open a server on pokemon lab. i mean PL was released on this site in the first place. thanks for your help!
PL is not being "super" actively developed, so you pretty much need PO. It's virus free and everything, so :]

technical problem

Ok, so I logged on to PO, then closed my laptop without exiting PO. now, when I reopened it, I cant log on because it says I am already logged on (it still thinks I'm logged on for some reason). I'm pretty sure no one hacked my acc, they would have no reason to and very little time (like 2 minutes) to do so. Can someone help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)